• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee asked people to have more baby dragons. Otherwise no people pay gst, coe, and various taxes

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very worry that I cannot get my cpf due to less babies . No babies means no cpf contribution and no cpf contribution means no money for me when I retire

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
all of them will be named, cheebye loong, lanjiao loong, pu-ball loong, fucker loong, imbecile loong, etc etc

SheRa

Alfrescian
Loyal
_91772828_st.jpg

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is out of his freaking mind, asking the vaccinated to have children. There will be more public health issues.
stillbirth went through the roof after a certain event isn't it??? natural selection I presume..... pregnant women that aren't too bright who went for meh meh pak liao stillbirth..... probably still in denial until today.....

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong needed 有用的白痴。
Someone to reproduce and pay the taxes and yearly tax increments quietly and willingly.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every country in the world is fucked by low birthrate, and trying to attract young immigrants, SG included.

Without young immigrants, Sg economy will shrink and has to raise taxes to pay for medical treatment of millions of boomers who refuse to die, and demand the best medical care.

But Sg is fucking this up by also importing the immigrants parents, uncles, aunties, grandmas etc... lol

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every country in the world is fucked by low birthrate, and trying to attract young immigrants, SG included.

Without young immigrants, Sg economy will shrink and has to raise taxes to pay for medical treatment of millions of boomers who refuse to die, and demand the best medical care.

But Sg is fucking this up by also importing the immigrants parents, uncles, aunties, grandmas etc... lol
even lee Hsien Loong children do not want to have children

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP wants more slaves for all their GLCs civil service and SAF as all the good people left long time ago, tell them to import more CECA Pinoys Ah Tiongs for replacement manpower

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think kids these days are well-trained in the ways of enslavement at an early age... it wasn't this way when I was a kid.

Go to any kindergarten and see for yourself. Observe the layout. It's similar to a prison. At the door is a 'security' counter and a narrow passageway between the inside of the kindergarten and the outside. Are you preventing bad people from getting in, or kids from getting out? :rolleyes:

Oh, and they have to stay in that prison the whole day, literally '9 to 5'. Once in a while they are led out to engage in some contrived activity. I have seen two teachers, one Malay and one Chinese (Tiong?) singing Chan Mali Chan with a group of kindergarten kids at a void deck... celebrating Christmas. Both teachers were wearing some glittery Santa hat. :roflmao:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck them they want slaves to pay for them ,fuck them,without PApugs sg will be good ,as long zine ago sg already a trading hub due to geographical status,lky is just an opportunist to grab it.Theres more to it

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL indirect admission that it's all a ponzi. Good luck to your CPF!!!

Any idiots who follows his exhortations and ends up with a retard child, deformed baby or just plain stupid one deserves it.
Child medical you think PAP will help?

No worries LHL. I will get more people to migrate. Out!

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
They need a lot of "hamsters" to run THEIR wheel of fortune, continuously -- 24/7/52

The RISE of Civilization is based upon the FAMILY unit which are civilization's building stones. Without the family unit, there would be NO civilization, but a return back to jungles & caves where barbarism & the rule of might is law.

Each Human is born with gifts & one of them is Free Will, to choose wisely.

If it is barbarism & extinction that one chooses, one is free to leave, while the rest of us Singaporeans will build upon the vision of Singapore by our hardworking & intelligent Founding & Forefathers whom gave us our todays & innocent generations to come, here in Singapore, based upon our SACRED NATIONAL PLEDGE.

So lets hustle ( meaning: get busy ). There's lots to be done, with hardwork, intelligence & sacrifices to progress & evolve...