• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you think i'm sexy

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rod Stewart of Do you think i'm sexy fame cries after Celtic beats Barca 2-1 :smile:

[video=youtube;r-s2vrmMsHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=r-s2vrmMsHo[/video]

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure Lim Swee Say will do the same if we beat Barca. Lim Boon Heng too.

Aiyoh.. lidat i still prefer Rod Stewart to cry first, why? if he decides to break into song, we know got standard.. can you imagine Lim Swee Say & Lim Boon Heng singing?:eek: :biggrin:

Sun Jian

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
artworks-000003067256-oq5hih-crop.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This guy always get all the sexy leading ladies so what you think, he sexy or not? Of course la.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure Lim Swee Say will do the same if we beat Barca. Lim Boon Heng too.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. me no eye see on the zorro monkey-faced & the crying sheep.
3. don't insult steward leh, comparing the sexy thing with two dafter idiots!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i recall that this is one of ramseth's favourite song...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I1-aT_8zGKY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rod Stewart of Do you think i'm sexy fame cries after Celtic beats Barca 2-1 :smile:

Last edited:

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy always get all the sexy leading ladies so what you think, he sexy or not? Of course la.

Confirm sexy becos he got 8 kids from don't know how many sexy ladies:biggrin: must be one of the sexiest AhPek around, this Scottish guy sure likes to sow his oats.

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
True fan! Not like us chasing after teams thousands of miles away.

Chasing after teams thousands of miles away is one thing, some even change team every year becos they only support the winning team of the season, absolutely no loyalty, disgusting.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Rem our teens' days many of us wouLd Like to copy Rod's hair styLes..if you are better to do, you go to Mat's
saLoon to get it shaped; if not then you trim & cut your buddies' hair as cLose to Rod's.. :wink: