• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Former TVB Actress Grace Wong Doesn't Like Men With Chest Hair

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Video) Former TVB Actress Grace Wong Doesn't Like Men With Chest Hair
hype.my
fotor_2023-5-30_10_37_48-750x467.jpg.webp
Sexy is pretty subjective. What one woman finds sexy might not be the same for another. While many attribute sexiness to physical appearance, there are also those who define sexiness from one’s personality or characteristics.
Former TVB actress Grace Wong (王君馨) was recently invited to a talk show hosted by Harriet Yeung (杨诗敏) and Shiga Lin (连诗雅) to give her perspective on what she finds to be sexy. During the episode, the trio discussed her preferences of the opposite side and where her confidence comes from.
Source: Instagram/@gwgurlie86
From an outer appearance point-of-view, Grace said that she found her hips to be the sexiest part of herself because of the shape and curves on her body. However, on another note, she shared that she has not really thought much on this because she thinks that her sexiness emits from within.
“Actually, many men know how to admire sexiness based on the outer appearance, but when a woman admires another woman, they admire the sexiness that is exuded most of the times,” which is exactly what the singer-actress believes she has – an inner beauty that makes her sexy. “It’s a kind of confidence where you are really secure in yourself,” the public figure added.
Source: YouTube/ChillGOOD TV
“Hong Kong has made sexiness into a business, leaving me very confused. If you have big boobs, it means you’re sexy? I don’t get it. Sometimes, you don’t even need to have big breasts as long as you show off your cleavage. Wong Cho-lam (王祖蓝) even did it before, but is that sexy?” In her opinion, she thinks that someone is the sexiest when they have zero intention on showing off or someone who doesn’t feel the need to seek attention.
When asked about how her inner confidence is built, Grace shared that performing on stage as a dancer has helped with that. “Even if you’re not confident, you have to project confidence. I’m very comfortable in my own skin, at this point in my life. This is the confidence I’m looking to achieve as I mature slowly overtime,” the 37-year-old was quoted as saying.
According to a research done by the team, Harriet shared that women are usually attracted to men’s six-pack abs, followed by their hair and arms, to which Grace agreed. However, Grace shared that she isn’t into hairy chests. She prefers it smooth.
In her seventh grade, Grace recalled that the track team’s captain was pursuing her. When she told him that she doesn’t find hairy chest attractive, “He shaved his chest for me. After, he wore a deep v-cut t-shirt to school, feeling really proud of himself. However, it turns out that there was a lot of acne underneath his chest hair.” Looking back at that memory, Grace quipped that this was rather embarrassing and funny.
In Asia, we tend to put too much focus on outer beauty. A woman must be thin, long-haired, have light skin and long legs in order to score full marks in the beauty department. Unfortunately, beauty pageants and other similar competitions further perpetrate this notion.
However, like Grace had mentioned, beauty and sexiness are not just something found on the outside, they can be found from within too. Watch their interesting conversation here:

Source: YouTube
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Grace Wong王君馨

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You like Satan @Devil Within armpit hairs and his small dick to fit yr asshole...

LOL!... As expected from dickless CCP commiecunt faggot like you who fantasizes kanna fucked by your master emperor Xi in your backside. LOL!... No wonder your mother, sisters, and daughters beg me to fuck them deep deep because they are so ashamed to have a traitor like you in the family LOL!...