• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) AV Actress Alice Wong's Ex-Husband Refused To Have Sex After She Got Pregnant

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
(Video) AV Actress Alice Wong's Ex-Husband Refused To Have Sex After She Got Pregnant
hype.my

Source: Instagram/@_alice_life0.2
Public figure Alice Wong (王籽), known for her mixed heritage, drew much attention when she first made her debut in the AV industry. At that time, she had made waves for joining shortly after the first AV actress from Hong Kong, Erena So (素海霖).
The mixed Hong Kongese and Malaysian actress initially hadn’t been well received by netizens, despite staunch support from Malaysian fans. It prompted her to touch on her reasons for joining the AV industry, however, recently Alice Wong decided to go into more detail about her past and what urged her to take on the AV scene.
Alice Wong was on ViuTV’s recent episode of “晚吹—恋讲嘢” when questions about her motivations for joining the AV industry popped up. The 22-year-old linked her reasons to her abusive childhood past and her ex-husband’s actions.
She had previously explained that her parents weren’t the best. They weren’t supportive of her in her younger years and this carried on when she got older. She also shared that her parents often abused her at home and spoke ill of each other. The lack of care drove Alice into her former husband’s arms, whom she met at a bar when she was 17. He had been 30, at the time.
Initially, Alice’s husband had taken good care of her, supporting her financially and emotionally. Unexpectedly, a month of two after they started dating, Alice realised she was pregnant, so the duo got married and lived together in her house. To her horror, her happiness didn’t last long.
Alice soon discovered her then-husband had been cheating on her and was courting prostitutes. When she questioned him, he snidely responded with: “You can’t have sex with a big belly. I go there (to see the prostitutes) every month or every Saturday to meet my own needs.” Her ex-husband also refused to help take care of her after her delivery, often criticising her looks and blatantly telling her: “I don’t have the patience to have sex with you.
The actress later shared that her ex-husband’s harsh criticism had driven her to attempt suicide. “I gave my all for you, (but you) still criticised me after (I) gave birth, and I had postpartum depression. At that time, I went to (a) building and wanted to jump off the building. Someone saw it (from) the street and informed the security guard (who) told me not to jump,” she stated.
Alice also shared that her former husband’s words about her body had been one of the reasons why she had turned to AV. She’d also needed the money as she had been left supporting herself and her child after her ex-husband gave up on them. But, Alice had also made it clear that she joined the industry for herself as she wanted to film adult videos.
Well, there is no denying that Alice Wong hasn’t led an easy life. However, we do hope things have turned around for her, and that she will eventually meet someone good for her. For now, we simply wish her all the best in her endeavours!

Watch her interview here:

Sources: YouTube, Tan Tan News
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Alice Wong晚吹—恋讲嘢王籽