• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alice Wong : “Money isn’t everything, but if you don’t have money, you can’t do anything,”

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half-Malaysian AV Actress Alice Wong Shares What Forced Into This Career Choice
hype.my
Source: Instagram/@_alice_life0.2
Mixed Hong Kongese and Malaysian actress Alice Wong made quite the name for herself when she debuted as an AV actress shortly after Erena So, the first AV actress from Hong Kong. However, unlike her fellow AV actress, Alice has been getting quite a lot of flak for her chosen career.
Despite claiming she has been receiving plenty of support from fellow Malaysians, Alice Wong apparently has still been feeling the sting from others. Recently, during an interview with Hong Kong media, the 22-year-old decided to explain why she had eventually ended up in the AV industry despite the stigma surrounding it.
Money isn’t everything, but if you don’t have money, you can’t do anything, Alice shared. And according to the budding AV actress, she really needed the money. Especially since she is a single mom with a 4-year-old child. Alice added that AV films had not been her first choice for income. “I worked long hours, doing catering, sales and later (modeling) to subsidise (my expenses),” she stated.
Unfortunately, Alice is forced to support herself as she gets no help from her family, nor her ex-husband. The actress shared that her relationship with her parents was never good as they expected much from her. “It’s what made me decide to go to Hong Kong to (earn more) money,” she admitted. Alice added that they would also insult her by calling her a “chicken”.
At age 18, Alice Wong met her now ex-husband and was stuck in an unhappy marriage for three years. He was verbally abusive and refused to support her financially. Things got worse after she gave birth as her ex then had an issue with her looks. “What I (really) hated was how he disliked my figure and my poor skin. I told him it wasn’t like this before I gave birth,” she lamented.
Alice eventually decided to divorce him after it became apparently that he was refusing to support them financially. He would only give them a four to five thousand Hong Kong dollars (~RM2300-RM2900) for living expenses. Alice added that even after the divorce, he has given them little to no financial support.
The 22-year-old later did what she could after they separated to keep her child and herself afloat. However, her efforts came at a regretful price, she was unable to spend enough time with her 3-year-old. “I didn’t have time to see (my son). I felt guilty for (prioritising myself) and I didn’t have time to deal with him when I was too preoccupied with making money,” she stated.
Alice also struggled to keep up with her demanding work schedule and was eventually left bereft of work. As such she turned to modelling, which later offered her a lucky break. She ran into a Taiwanese photographer who then suggested she try filming AV films. Seeing an opportunity to increase her income, she decided to give it a shot. And although it’s not as much as when she worked 10 hours a day, she now has more time with her son.
After her hard-knock life, it seems Alice has settled on a fairly lucrative career and is willing to stick by it. As she later penned in an Instagram post, “Do what you want to do, make money, do not commit crimes (or) harm others with a clear conscience.”
Well, we can only wish Alice Wong well in her AV career and hope things eventually smooth out for her. Her decision to follow this career path can’t have been an easy one, but we can certainly understand why she would resort to it.
Sources: HK01, Tan Tan News, Instagram
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Alice WongAlice Wong Malaysia

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe when she earned enough.... She will come over to enjoy 3:1 advantage as well... It will be another type of Brain Drain for Jiuhu