• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mum, 40, shamed for 'sexy' school run outfits says other parents are jealous

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mum, 40, shamed for 'sexy' school run outfits says other parents are jealous​

A 40-year-old mum claims she's the victim of 'hotphobia,' and says other parents just 'turn their noses up' at her when she wears 'sexy' outfits on the school run

Sabine Roll-Cohen

Sabine Roll-Cohen likes to wear 'sexy' outfits on the school run (Image:sabine_cohen/Instagram)

By
Ariane Sohrabi-ShirazSenior Lifestyle Writer
  • 19:44, 14 Jun 2023
  • UPDATED09:28, 15 Jun 2023
www.mirror.co.uk

A 40-year-old mum has spoken of the stigma she has faced at the school gates because of how she dresses, but refuses to change just to please others.

Sabine Roll-Cohen, from north London, claims she's a victim of "hotphobia," an internet trend referring to someone who is victimised because of their good looks, because she wears outfits that make her feel sexy when she takes her children to school.

The personal shopper said: "'I like to wear small shorts, or a low dress, or a tiny crop top, I like to feel sexy.

"Every woman should look after themselves. I don't go out much anymore, so the school run is my reason to get dressed, so why not wear a nice outfit?"

Sabine Roll-Cohen
Sabine says she 'still feels young' ( sabine_cohen/Instagram)
Sabine Roll-Cohen
She says 'every woman should look after themselves' ( sabine_cohen/Instagram)
Speaking to The Sun added: "The other mums don't talk to me when I look nice, they just turn their noses up."

On the flip side, when the mum wears her jogging bottoms, she claims the other mums tend to speak to her.

Speaking of another occasion when fellow mums "snubbed" her, she explained she had attended a birthday party with her six-year-old son, wearing a crop top and skinny jeans.

Sabine said she "thought she looked great," but unfortunately all the other mums at the party, apart from the one friend she had, ignored her.

When she asked her friend why she thought that was, she suggested she might me "wearing the wrong outfits".

However, Sabine thinks it's something deeper than them thinking it's inappropriate. She thinks they are "jealous" of her physique.

Sabine Roll-Cohen
She thinks the other mums are 'jealous' of her physique ( sabine_cohen/Instagram)

She claims the other women are "bigger and less sexy" than her after having children, and she thinks it "annoys them" that she "doesn't go to the gym" but still has a "good body".

Sabine also claims she gets "dirty looks" while she's out shopping due to the sexy outfits she wears, but she's "bored" of the way other mums dress.

The fashion-loving mum, who "still feels young", wishes people would be "a bit more daring" with their outfits.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/mum-40-shamed-sexy-school-30236855