• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Regret Getting Married?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOS

PRC

Harbin-2.jpg
006f.jpg
sanya.jpg

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking at them, I very scared. I had a few gf but all breakup after awhile, actually all girls are same same but different...will write more about those girls if I got time.

Mostly are just concerned about how much you have in your bank. Seldom you will find one that really love you for who you are. I will show them my bank account to see how they react and all started their plan of asking me to buy them expensive stuff like handbags, jewellery, etc. Just because I earn more doesnt mean I must spend it on them although they are my gf. If wife then of course different abit.

Some will plan holiday on your behalf then act stupid when it comes to payment. They will expect you to pay for all the travelling expenses and this is twice a year.

I sometime dun understand why just because I am the boyfriend, i am expected to pay for things that the girls cannot afford, like handbags that is their 2 month salary. The person buying should feel that the receiver deserves the gifts than buy mah. That is why it is a gift and not something the girl ask the men to buy.

I always act blur and stupid because I got the "gongdai" look but after I see their true colour, I will dump them. During the relationship, I always let them have the upper hand, see how far they will try their luck. Only like this then they will show true colour because they think you cannot do without them. When I dump, it will be fast and sudden but alway do it after they just finish their period (mean they not pregnant). Some will cry, some pester, some will scold but all at first will act superior because they think you cannot do it without them and will call them in a few days. When I dun, then they will start pattern.

Some will ask you out to clear up the matter, while doing so, seduce you. A few invited me back to their house and try to change my mind by giving me the best sexual performance they can.

With the mindset of women like this, how to get married? Since Women Charter is grossly unfair to men, we must be smarter so that we dun make the wrong choice. Women can make the wrong choice because they will get financial payout no matter what happens but men will lose almost everything. I know because I see some of my friends who are divorce kenna this badly and the judges all side women.

Buikia how come all your friends are married except you?:eek:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss, you are kidding right? They are flocking to sinkieland and other parts of the world by the train loads for obvious reasons. CCP, DPRK or any government that supports one party rule, is a communist country. Their leaders just want to hold on to power for eternity. :biggrin:

Last edited:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the mindset of women like this, how to get married? Since Women Charter is grossly unfair to men, we must be smarter so that we dun make the wrong choice. Women can make the wrong choice because they will get financial payout no matter what happens but men will lose almost everything. I know because I see some of my friends who are divorce kenna this badly and the judges all side women.

Culture, upbringing. Try foreign girls, then compare. Why Thailand is called the LOS (Land of Smiles)? It's not just about sex and prostitution, it's also a tourist attraction. I go there for amulets. There is an old thread in sammyboyforum on amulets for any information you need.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looking at them, I very scared. I had a few gf but all breakup after awhile, actually all girls are same same but different...will write more about those girls if I got time.

Mostly are just concerned about how much you have in your bank. Seldom you will find one that really love you for who you are. I will show them my bank account to see how they react and all started their plan of asking me to buy them expensive stuff like handbags, jewellery, etc. Just because I earn more doesnt mean I must spend it on them although they are my gf. If wife then of course different abit.

Some will plan holiday on your behalf then act stupid when it comes to payment. They will expect you to pay for all the travelling expenses and this is twice a year.

I sometime dun understand why just because I am the boyfriend, i am expected to pay for things that the girls cannot afford, like handbags that is their 2 month salary. The person buying should feel that the receiver deserves the gifts than buy mah. That is why it is a gift and not something the girl ask the men to buy.

I always act blur and stupid because I got the "gongdai" look but after I see their true colour, I will dump them. During the relationship, I always let them have the upper hand, see how far they will try their luck. Only like this then they will show true colour because they think you cannot do without them. When I dump, it will be fast and sudden but alway do it after they just finish their period (mean they not pregnant). Some will cry, some pester, some will scold but all at first will act superior because they think you cannot do it without them and will call them in a few days. When I dun, then they will start pattern.

Some will ask you out to clear up the matter, while doing so, seduce you. A few invited me back to their house and try to change my mind by giving me the best sexual performance they can.

firstly, you choose sinkie women.

secondly, you look like shit, only money is handsome to them.

thirdly, i dun think you got the skill to attract women, that is why you need to show them your bank account.

Lastly, you keep talking about women charter it means the women you see is in your pathetic sinkieland, you cannot even look beyond your shores. so you deserve to be screwed.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
4 Seasons in China:

1-110214131A30-L.jpg

Sanya,Hainan
[/FONT][/COLOR]

This picture is 100% fake, it is not even in sanya where the sea is not even crystal clear for snokerling or diving.

it looks familiar and i've seen the coconut tree before somewhere in pulau perhentian besar or sipadan island in sabah.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This picture is 100% fake, it is not even in sanya where the sea is not even crystal clear for snokerling or diving.

it looks familiar and i've seen the coconut tree before somewhere in pulau perhentian besar or sipadan island in sabah.

Sorry it is not Sanya, but Wuzhizhou Island, Hainan. Corrected it in my above post.

http://www.xjfly.com/jwly/hainan/1573.html
http://www.411dl.com/photo.php?photoId=50&cid=3

And these look like PRC tourists to me:
20101231054823_64168.jpg

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My first choice of retirement is Hainan island followed by Penang. Somehow, landed up in Sin City. 6 years and still counting. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then men look for the sexiest women to procreate too but why sinkie men keep choosing sinkie shit women?
Yes, it is important to constantly have beautiful girls/women to look at. Very bad for mental health if whole day only have ugly zha bor to look at.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe. A divorcee here. Don't feel anything or regret anything.

Not everyone is suitable for marriage. Guess I am one of those who prefer to enjoy lot's of freedom.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
The jury is still out there...i have some friends who are happily married,some who are happy being single and some yearn to be married and start a family but have not found their mrs right yet..as for me till now i am not sure whether i regret getting married or not???
i remember telling my my wife sometimes i see no difference between being single and getting married....nope she reply back..alot of difference she says..like for example when you wake up every morning you find a man sleeping beside you instead of a a dog...

how about you do you regret getting married or are you very happy staying single or have not found your mrs right yet care to share...

The late Ah pui Ken Ong was a victim of regret getting married..his facebook posting clearly shows it all his anger and bitterness..

]https://www.facebook.com/ken.o
Itnuffering in silead with her and whgs had to be in thage with her, i had constantly cis way, but with 12 years of greivances, sat i got in return is her lies, empty promises and betrayal. Totally igno and wrongdoings. All these years of marriontemplating withnce and humilation i h the idea of suicide, the mental stress i had wiring my sacrifaces, endurance towards her bad characterth her is too much for me.

My Studies
Only after i started study, i finally gained back some confidence and idea of what i wanted to do again. I had make so much effort in being an “A” student. Time required for to and fro from my place to BCA takes about 4 hours daily and i make sure i went for every lesson no matter how long the lessons are, even for sometimes 1 to 2 hour lesson. Sleep only 4-6 hours daily and the rest of the time are for studies, no TV, no Entertainment. Exam and Project period is even worst, Only 4 hours of sleep and have to sleep at 11pm and wake up at 3am so that i have more time to do what i need to do and prepare for the day. Study at 36 years old after being away from studies about 18 years and especially wanted to fight with the elites from china to be top of the cohort and “A” student is not a joke.

Our Divorce
I had already agree that we can divorce as long as we keep it peaceful as i don't want to hurt the kid in anyway and my studies shouldn't be affected. I came from a divorced family and i know very clearly how much hurt it can give to a kid, firstly, she agreed. However after she talk to her lawyer with APL Law Corporation, she turned and tried to act as the victim, giving false information to discredit me and my contribution to this family, thinking of using Singapore Women's Charter against me. Finally, forced me out of my studies to contest her allegations and the divorce is really the breaking point for me.

Women's Charter in Divorce
That is the worst part in singapore law, totally unfair and biased against guys in divorce, it doesn't consider the fault or problem of the woman in the marriage, all benefits will be given to the ladies. That is why many woman are abusing it for their own financial benefits and using it to threaten their husband during marriage. Although there are appeals for this charter to be abolish or amended but as usual, the government won't do anything against it without any benefits as they worried about losing woman voters and singaporean guys had to live with terms to that. Law should be Fair and Just, but somehow it is no longer the case.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These day in Sillypore, a guy has to pay a very high price to get married:
1) Wedding cost
2) Housing cost
3) Wife maintenance cost
4) Baby cost
5) Kids education cost

These cost alone is already very taxing, more so when many of the jobs have been lost to FTs instead of giving it to the local Sinkies.
How much confidence do Sinkie guys have to date a girl and eventually get married when your own job is no longer secured in the long run?