• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Regret Getting Married?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have a question regarding CIM or spray on their face, can i know if women will feel shiok if CIM???:biggrin:

you better "test drive" your girl (who may be your potential wife) before you commit to marriage. if you ask the wife for CIM for the first time and she says "No", then too bad you married the wrong one!

koKSia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just regret never test drive more before getting married. One brand also can test drive many models. Like my friend like to test drive the gf and then the best friend of the gf and another all from same group...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you better "test drive" your girl (who may be your potential wife) before you commit to marriage. if you ask the wife for CIM for the first time and she says "No", then too bad you married the wrong one!

You forgot that women usually change (for the worse) after marriage. The kinky things they used to do with you, they will do no more. They stop exercising, stop eating right, and cut their hair hideously short. By then it's too late to regret, because your name is on the marriage certificate. She has got you by the balls, where can you run to?

Just avoid marriage. A wife is a third wheel to a man.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not all girl are like that. But most of them is in the group as u stated.

What good is a man if he can't give a woman all these things? Forget about gender equality. The bifurcation of gender roles i.e. "man the provider, woman the child bearer" still predominates society. If you want an egalitarian relationship, don't complain when your gf/wife refuses to doll up herself and look pretty for you. :rolleyes:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Marriage is the best thing that ever happened to me.

My Sichuan angel is a darling, and my quality of life has improved manifold.

If you have the good fortune to get a good PRC wife, you will understand what I mean.

yes indeed it is your good fortune to good PRC wife,very rare to find one.
One would think that after marriage, sex would be much more pleasurable and accessible.

But my married friends all found it otherwise. Sex actually becomes lesser as their wives just suddenly restrict the amount of sex and it seems to be used as a bargaining chip for things to be done.

Buikia how come all your friends are married except you?:eek:

What you have is hers and what is hers is still hers!

alamak i just realise this after married...bor pian cause love is blind.

Sex is definitely not a strong point for Specially Singkie women ! They think oral sex , CIM are all things done by prostitute. Including putting on sexy lingerie for their men.

Their strong points are :

1. Argue with you ( like to wear pants in the house ), but don't want to take responsibility when things goes wrong. Push the blame on you.
  2. Shopping
  3. Ask for expensive holidays.
  4. Ask for bags
  5. Ask to be treated like Princess.
  6. Their parents are your parents, but your parents are not their business.

hmmmm......:*:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I recall reading the sunday times our beloved Mrs Sumiko Tan says marriage is freedom...
if marriage is freedom then why must i report to my cage by 2359hrs...this is worst then NS guard duty...do you guys agree.:confused:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You forgot that women usually change (for the worse) after marriage. The kinky things they used to do with you, they will do no more. They stop exercising, stop eating right, and cut their hair hideously short. By then it's too late to regret, because your name is on the marriage certificate. She has got you by the balls, where can you run to?

Just avoid marriage. A wife is a third wheel to a man.

Forget about enjoying life in sg with an already compact yet to be compacted even more tiny red dot with all the dirty air, soot from always congested roads. Your kids have to fight with other foreigners / PR kids for education. You have to fight to keep your white / blue collar jobs with foreigners. Standard of living and high costs, life is sg is stressful and dull. There is competition everywhere and in other countries but the floodgates remained open and entry is dirt cheap with no value except for those coming from third world countries. :biggrin:

Work towards this. Don't just go on a holiday. Make it a goal and permanent. Even Mudlaysia is better no matter how those on payroll in Internet forums paint a bad picture because for whatever choice destinations you make there will be dangers and risks you have to take otherwise the word COMPACT from anything from transport to Housing to public places will be a word you hate. :biggrin:

Link for another full blown pic.

http://www.touristmaker.com/images/new-zealand/new-zealand-scenery.jpg

index02_1_.jpg

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall reading the sunday times our beloved Mrs Sumiko Tan says marriage is freedom...
if marriage is freedom then why must i report to my cage by 2359hrs...this is worst then NS guard duty...do you guys agree.:confused:

Quite a number of men 'report strength' to their girlfriend punctually everyday, at specific times of the day.
Failure to do so will incur the wrath of cupcake.
Please remember that this happens before marriage. Imagine what happens after marriage... :eek:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
My contribution for the day... please remember always:

"The OPTIMUM number of times a man should get married is 2 times"

The Philistine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marriage has no regret if the one you marry is not a sinkie woman

If marriage is important to you, you should marry a non-Sinkie woman outside Sinkieland. Most foreign women (I exclude the trash from third world shitholes) are more beautiful than Sinkie women. In additon, having no stupid Woman's Charter hanging over your head like an executioner's blade and living in an unsinkified environment will do wonders for your sex life.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Green Tea

一拜天地。二拜祖宗。三拜父母长辈。

But, I thought ... 一拜天地。二拜高堂。三夫妻对拜。

The Heaven and Earth ?

3836670942_289a049b8e.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If marriage is important to you, you should marry a non-Sinkie woman outside Sinkieland. Most foreign women (I exclude the trash from third world shitholes) are more beautiful than Sinkie women. In additon, having no stupid Woman's Charter hanging over your head like an executioner's blade and living in an unsinkified environment will do wonders for your sex life.

I know that really well... thanks...what you say is totally true. foreign ladies really know the real way of being a lady.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

3rd world shit holes would be thailand, indon, philippines, vietname, india, china? Cos these countries are currently considered 3rd world and 1st world countries are mostly european, white countries.