• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you mind to have one night stand with this interviewer

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you must have dinner and making love with the following personalities; who will you choose ?
A) the interviewer in black dress
B) our resident virgin mama
C) HHH

Pls choose 1 of the above. I know some of you 好色 老贝贝 will ask. Can I choose 2 or can I take up all. The answer is no。 you must only choose 1 of the above
Pls post resident virgin mama picture else how to choose? :cool:
1703705766555.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing's for sure, her cheebye juice will be damn oily as it is filled with fats ! Her teh-kor will look like it has been soaked in an oily wok ! EEEEEEW !

You can collect that oil, then use it to cook zi char. Can generate a lot of wok hei... woke hai?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls choose only 1 and explain to us your preference
Honest answer if really must choose 1.
I will take the interviewer in black dress becos for face wise is the more acceptable look but I will make sure I put her inside something and only can see her head/face during the date and love making.
Z.jpg