• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Red flags to watch out in Interview

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went Interview

Red flag " We are like a family here" , a potential new colleague was grilling me like a psycho ( probably instructed by boss to do so)

I don't think i get job but even if offered i will reject, vibes not good. Too fkin aggressive and not relax, a bit fake.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here biggest red flag is both HR and hiring manager is foreign trash, engineers no sinkies all foreign trash
IMG_20231124_175324.jpg

IMG_20231124_175339.jpg

IMG_20231125_225425.jpg

IMG_20231125_225510.jpg

IMG_20231125_223445.jpg

IMG_20231213_022249.jpg

IMG_20231213_022331.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday went Interview

Red flag " We are like a family here" , a potential new colleague was grilling me like a psycho ( probably instructed by boss to do so)

I don't think i get job but even if offered i will reject, vibes not good. Too fkin aggressive and not relax, a bit fake.
Meaning u will be the 小弟to clear all sia if u join the family there loh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, other than CECAs, foreigners in the HR is quite okay. Unfortunately, many of them are wokesters intoxicated on the diversity and gender equality bullshit. But the interview is not a place for political or ideological debate.

Their MBTI type might also play a part. :biggrin: