• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Mind Being Ah Neh GF?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been observing more Chinese woman together with ah neh lately.
I believe not only the local Chinese woman but some may be from PRC as well.
Are they really going for real love or treat them as sugar daddy only?

Even saw ang mo lady together with ah neh also.
Do you mind being ah neh gf if you are a woman?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
never thought about this till you brought it up....actually its not a bad deal. While he's giving you cunnilingus you just ask him many questions which require a 'yes' answer......he will shake his head many times to each of those questions and you will come many times.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never thought about this till you brought it up....actually its not a bad deal. While he's giving you cunnilingus you just ask him many questions which require a 'yes' answer......he will shake his head many times to each of those questions and you will come many times.

lol... your ah neh gf teach u that ?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I guess to be ah neh gf may not be an easy task.
You will need to "tahan" his BO, hairy body and the kind of coconut oil he use.

Even guys already can't "tahan" their smell i wonder how long a chinese or ang mo woman can bear with it.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
i guess the olfactory senses will get used to it .

I guess to be ah neh gf may not be an easy task.
You will need to "tahan" his BO, hairy body and the kind of coconut oil he use.

Even guys already can't "tahan" their smell i wonder how long a chinese or ang mo woman can bear with it.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well ..... ah neh on one hand claimed to be very conservative but yet they also claimed they invented the "karma sutra".
does it prove that they are really hungry for sex living under that kind of social settings?

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
well ..... ah neh on one hand claimed to be very conservative but yet they also claimed they invented the "karma sutra".
does it prove that they are really hungry for sex living under that kind of social settings?

I am the god of kelings so Lordshiva have the right to speak.

I think all these dirty kelings are damm good atcarrying balls and behaving like some fucking slave....so it carries through when they get to fuck a lighter skinned chick...the epitome is an angmor.... the consolation prize (yes I am talking to all you stupid chinkie sluts) are the chinese cunts....

anyways these dumbassed chicks like the way we indians are good at bluffing and when we tell lies our face dont change colour.... never noticed right?

and lastly, when they wanna argue too much and after finishing a couple of red labels....it is always a good time to open a can of whoopass and put the women at their right places....just so as to remind them that the man of the house wear a sarong.....

:smile:

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then how does one tolerate the stench of the ah neh bf? It's like having a garbage truck parked beside you 24/7.

yeah.,...u r right....those bastards from the mainland smell like rotting mutton and onions.......

bay tahan even for the god of kelings like me......

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah.,...u r right....those bastards from the mainland smell like rotting mutton and onions.......

bay tahan even for the god of kelings like me......

Kelings is it really "big dick"? They are good to act as hero in Bollywood but can they make it big in AV industry?

KingOfTheFlies

Alfrescian
Loyal
By Rob Cooper

16 April 2013|

Attacker: Soby John, 25, let himself into the drunk woman's hotel room where he raped her

A television star was raped in her hotel room by an Indian porter who was awaiting deportation, a court heard yesterday.

Soby John, 25, was jailed for ten years after admitting breaking into the victim’s room at a top London hotel and forcing himself on her as she slept, in what the judge described as a ‘wicked’ attack.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been observing more Chinese woman together with ah neh lately.
I believe not only the local Chinese woman but some may be from PRC as well.
Are they really going for real love or treat them as sugar daddy only?

Even saw ang mo lady together with ah neh also.
Do you mind being ah neh gf if you are a woman?

Even the Ah Nehs themselves detest their race's women... what do you think? :rolleyes:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even the Ah Nehs themselves detest their race's women... what do you think? :rolleyes:

I thought most ah neh woman in Bollywood got fairer skin, sexy curves, big boobs, big butt, can dance and can sing very well?
Why they still detest them and much prefer Chinese and Ang Mo woman huh?