• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do You Mind Being Ah Neh GF?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U r right,,I am a half breed in terms of dialect,,I am never proud of being associated with my mother's dialect group. I find them cheap, stingy, scheming and dua pian...

Never met a mixed kid whose mother was Chinese who claimed to be Chinese. Most proudly proclaimed their fathers line or became deracinated. Btw Chinese girls who marry outside their race have a history of dating outside their race. That is their exes are mostly non Chinese. Go figure.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r right,,I am a half breed in terms of dialect,,I am never proud of blikelassociated with my mother's dialect group. I find them cheap, stingy, scheming and dua pian...

by mother nature,the males are the stronger sex and by majority and probability the males are mostly likely going after the females .

Btw,i also observed by majority and probability ,most of Chinese girls who go after non Chinese are the unwanted or forsaken lots.Like the saying goes if u hv hair who want to be bald?v

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can b also those gals crave something exotic like black is beautiful. Ang mor tua kee.. once u go black u dont go back. Kuta cowboys etc etc

by mother nature,the males are the stronger sex and by majority and probability the males are mostly likely going after the females .

Btw,i also observed by majority and probability ,most of Chinese girls who go after non Chinese are the unwanted or forsaken lots.Like the saying goes if u hv hair who want to be bald?v

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can b also those gals crave something exotic like black is beautiful. Ang mor tua kee.. once u go black u dont go back. Kuta cowboys etc etc

Wrong. In terms of cock size asians are mostly the same shit skins have smaller dicks. Since when do malays have bigger dicks?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro i juz trying to emphasis that gals might want exotic stuff. The bbc i might b implying r afros lah. One thing also i find local gals like indian is in general shit skins r sweet talkers so ca charm the gal easier mah.

Wrong. In terms of cock size asians are mostly the same shit skins have smaller dicks. Since when do malays have bigger dicks?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro i juz trying to emphasis that gals might want exotic stuff. The bbc i might b implying r afros lah. One thing also i find local gals like indian is in general shit skins r sweet talkers so ca charm the gal easier mah.

the talk cock shit might be true also you notice how some bloody chinese are like so enamoured with non chinese ppl thinking shit skins are funny or cute give you an example how mark lee was like fawning over that kumar like a puppy while kumar couldn't really be bothered. This type of behavior can be seen in some chinese dogs.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

If they were only the unwanted and forsaken this thread would not be here. The initiator has pretty much asked "what do they have that I don't".

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they were only the unwanted and forsaken this thread would not be here. The initiator has pretty much asked "what do they have that I don't".

You are not incorrect ,that's his one person perception .But by majority and general perception i still think so ,just look at the deceased Maggie Teng ,Maggie Cheung,Karen Mok,Michelle Yeoh and many more are with angmo because age is catching up and they have no other choice liao!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not incorrect ,that's his one person perception .But by majority and general perception i still think so ,just look at the deceased Maggie Teng ,Maggie Cheung,Karen Mok,Michelle Yeoh and many more are with angmo because age is catching up and they have no other choice liao!

you should have put the statement like this just look at Maggie Cheung,Karen Mok,Michelle Yeoh änd the deceased Maggie Teng .

if not i thought all had deceased

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah in general hor I notice that ang mor men like women roughly the same age as them. And if the gal is single mom etc they dont mind. In Pinoyland, I see many ang mors with middle age women who are single moms.

They find such women exotic,,but things could be changing,,in Perth one 60 yo ang mor with a big pot belly have an ok late 20s wife,,look quite ok.

Therefore look at Michelle Yeoh etc all hit their use by date and maintenance cost increasing etc having rich ang mor husbands etc. I doubt rich chinese will even consider touching them with a 10 foot pole. they will just go for the next SYT,,,but ang mor will still go for the 'classics'.