• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you feel happy smearing stealing and insulting people?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then you are a confirmed a self entitled lowlife bully dog. That’s you Cantonese bully dog son of chicken @musclepower. Pui!
What kind of man keep smearing stealing my photo and insulting woman as slut whore mistress while dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and 18 generations whores? Of course it’s a bully dog not man. Plenty of dogs around here and out there.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of man keep smearing stealing my photo and insulting woman as slut whore mistress while dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and 18 generations whores? Of course it’s a bully dog not man. Plenty of dogs around here and out there.
Shameless self entitled evil coward bully dogs. Pui!