• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do evolutionists believe in the afterlife?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or do they believe that after death, that is the end of everything?

all of our atoms and molecules are recycled, our current built of carbon molecules came from the stars and they have been reused again and again, when we die, our cells break down to its chemical value and then used by the flora and fauna. so in science philosophy, we are reincarnated in a way, that our atoms are reuse again and again with new purpose and new life.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all of our atoms and molecules are recycled, our current built of carbon molecules came from the stars and they have been reused again and again, when we die, our cells break down to its chemical value and then used by the flora and fauna. so in science philosophy, we are reincarnated in a way, that our atoms are reuse again and again with new purpose and new life.

As a Theravada Buddhist, I also agree with your philosophy that our atoms and molecules are recycled. In fact, they are recycled everyday, and you don't have to wait until death comes.

By the way, are atoms eternal or do they die after sometime?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

another first class PhD thesis in the making! this is almost akin to asking where does the energy comes from. what keeps those electrons in their orbitals?

Psalm23

Alfrescian
Loyal
unlike uneducated stupid idiot like you, i studied religious text widely. and among all those that i come across, bible is as good as bedtime fairy tales with zero substances.

Dear Scientist (???) Rojak,

This is what fallen human looking at and look for all the time: "substance", "materialism", "earthly possessions", 'tangible benefits". You are right in the sense that the Bible is not about substance. Give you full-mark for this. Got hope. At least you understand what the Bible is. It's nothing to do with substance, materialism, etc. Quite to the contrary, we are told not to focus on all these but "Seek first the kingdom of God". This is "substantless". We must seek His kingdom and that is the well-being of our spirit and our soul, and not substance.

Thanks for your enlightenment!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Evolutionists can believe humans come from rocks and rocks came from nothing. Thats the essence of evolution.
Some like drifter even believe he is god. I know that silly but that what he is.

Evolutionists sure can believe in anything one.

if you can believe AN INVISIBLEMAN created EVERYTHING on earth in 6 DAYS ...why cant i be god ? :wink: at least i can answer you back :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
unlike uneducated stupid idiot like you, i studied religious text widely. and among all those that i come across, bible is as good as bedtime fairy tales with zero substances.

what bedtime story ...you want to scare your kids with evil bedtime story on how god teach ppl to kill ? :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because rational atheists like me will never subscribe to the spiritual nonsense that is Buddhism.

of course buddhism love to play around with words end of the day theres stll no answer no different form other religion :wink:

ps : their tatics in sales ( find new members ) is if you cant convice them confuse them :wink: for those holding evil bible sales tatics is ....using fear like insurance saleman ..." if " one day ........:wink:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Theravada Buddhist, I also agree with your philosophy that our atoms and molecules are recycled. In fact, they are recycled everyday, and you don't have to wait until death comes.

it has been us (not with) since the supernovas spewed out the heavier elements that were formed in them billions of years ago.

reincarnation? probably right in a way.

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course buddhism love to play around with words end of the day theres stll no answer no different form other religion :wink:

ps : their tatics in sales ( find new members ) is if you cant convice them confuse them :wink: for those holding evil bible sales tatics is ....using fear like insurance saleman ..." if " one day ........:wink:

Buddhists are like those MLM losers decked in suits and driving their company-sponsored BMWs. Buddhists like to pretend that they are as scientific as researchers in research labs. But the truth is that shit is still shit, no matter how you try to polish it. :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddhists are like those MLM losers decked in suits and driving their company-sponsored BMWs. Buddhists like to pretend that they are as scientific as researchers in research labs. But the truth is that shit is still shit, no matter how you try to polish it. :biggrin:

actucally now many religions knows that science is powerful thats why all change their sales speech ,they know that cant fool those blind followers for too long especially this era have internet to check for informations , so bobian join the crowd lor :wink: try to act smart and as act scientific as much as possible :wink:

Last edited:

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

one of mythbuster's series about polishing turd.
[video=youtube;yiJ9fy1qSFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it has been us (not with) since the supernovas spewed out the heavier elements that were formed in them billions of years ago.

reincarnation? probably right in a way.

"We are semi-eternal atoms."

Does that sum up your belief?