• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do evolutionists believe in the afterlife?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you atheists are actually Buddhist?

unlike uneducated stupid idiot like you, i studied religious text widely. and among all those that i come across, bible is as good as bedtime fairy tales with zero substances.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do you know your Buddha aint fairy tale?

he can be fairy tale for all i care, although historically there are tons of evidences that prove his existence.

i am more interested in the thinking and thought of this philosophy, i am not as shallow as you.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Did he teach you to lie, get bigot, curse and swear?

Nope, this is me wanting to fuck you. what has it got to do with him?

i do what i wish, he can teach all he want and whatever he want. i want to listen a not its up to me. this kind of obvious and simple logic i also need to explain? how stupid and fuck up can you be?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said you are interested i his philio and thinking right? So why don't you follow his philo and thinking and be a nice buddhist?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said you are interested i his philio and thinking right? So why don't you follow his philo and thinking and be a nice buddhist?

I also studied christian philosophy, why don't you call me christian stupid fuck?