• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Disgusting Gay Fcuktard

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wtf is this shit man...Please stop showing this hideous abomination creature..knnbccb..:oIo::oIo:

TeeKii

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, there's vacancy in the zoo for mating. Go for it and I'm sure you could make hay while the sun shines.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Breast of TimesBy May Yip. The Straits Times Publication Date: 20-04-2006

Cleavages are bustin' out all over Singapore, it seems. Take the recent Miss Singapore Universe pageant. From tabloids to blogs, eye-catching bust-lines were what made headlines, with water-cooler talk revolving around the generous cup sizes of this year's winner.

Miss Singapore Universe

And on a daily basis, images of cleavages juggle - or should that be jiggle - for the attention of passers-by on billboard ads, covers of magazines and on the small screen.

Not that straight men with healthy libidos are complaining, but you would be excused for thinking that once-conservative Singapore is turning into one breast-obsessed nation.

"I thought this year's Miss Singapore Universe (Carol Cheong) won because of her boobs," says Joshua-Uriel Leong, a banker from BOC in his 30s who admits that he is a "boob man" and is drawn to a woman's breasts ahead of her other physical attributes.

And "Yes, yes, yes - size does matter", he adds.

According to Doy Teo, director of the Singapore operations of lingerie brand Triumph International, the number of women going up to a bigger C cup has surged from about 10 per cent a decade ago to 18 per cent.

The lingerie industry here is estimated to be worth S$100 million (US$62.58 million), says Teo. The brand now even carries a line of fuller-figure F-cup bras, and these whoppers have been enjoying brisk sales.

Another favourite among shoppers here is the push-up bra. Foong Yen, a spokesman for home-grown lingerie brand Ero, says 70 per cent of sales come from its Skin.Cool range of push-up bras.

As boob "authority" Jeffrey Chung notes: "The first things guys notice about girls are breasts. Instead of keeping them in, the media might as well capitalise on them."

He ought to know - he is the model agency owner who made headlines by marketing three D-cup models as the Singapore D-Cup Show Girls.

And the media has certainly wholeheartedly embraced this icon of femininity, from publications devoted to lad culture such as Maxim, featuring scantily clad women on and between its covers, to the popularity of models willing to display more decolletage.

There is also no shortage of cleavage on big and small screens too, such as Uma Thurman's bountiful bosom in The Producers or on the now-ended MTV reality series, Newlyweds, starring Jessica Simpson and her perfect double Ds.

This show of skin has even migrated from the reel world to reality, with a whole generation of young women flaunting their seemingly blossoming assets in tube tops and barely-there halters.

"Boobs are the reason men wake up in the morning and the source of comfort as they lie in bed with their ladies at night," says Joshua-Uriel Leong. "The ideal breast size should be big enough for you to notice, but not of the size that you end up talking to them instead."

images

However, not all males are breast men. "Of course men like bigger boobs in general but it's not really a deal-breaker unless she's awkward about it," says a 27-year-old lawyer who also declined to be named. "But if she was sensual and comfortable, then I'll be happy."

Cleavages are also not the first thing that gets Chung's attention when auditioning a model.

"You'll be shocked but I'll actually look at the smile first," says Chung. "When I look at a girl who wants to be a model, I want to see a smiling face because that is what makes everyone happy."

Ironically, women are the ones who are less accepting of their own body shape.

"I'm not unsatisfied but I could be happier," says a B-cup, 26-year-old woman, who estimates that half her bra collection is of the bust-boosting push-up variety.

"Certain tops favour those better endowed in the cleavage department and it sucks having to restrict myself from wearing certain pieces just because you're not blessed with a big bust."

Women tend to perceive their own breasts as smaller than an ideal breast size, and a great deal smaller than the size they think preferred by men.

"I'd say a full B," says one 26-year-old woman in the sales industry, when asked about her ideal bra size.

"But the ideal size to men? The bigger the better - how about a double D?"

So it's no surprise that Triumph has sold five million push-up bras - the famous Maximizer - in Asia since its launch, and that 90 per cent of the brand's range have padded cups.

The lawyer who spoke of deal-breaking boobs declares: "I don't think there's a need for a boob job as long as she's happy and comfortable with herself."

But try telling that to the millions of women, prodding and stuffing their bosoms to fulfil their ideal of buxomy beauty. If not the cups of bras, then at least the coffers of plastic surgeons, breast beauticians and push-up bra-makers are guaranteed to be filled to the brim.

392831883.jpg

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Traumatic nightmares can also occur as one of the
many symptoms of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Repetitive, intrusive nightmares following a trauma often
contain symbolic themes that mirror the original trauma and
relate to threat to life, threat of abandonment or death, or
loss of identity.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
img-6033-2.jpg

GAY FCUKTARD BANK OF CHINA AH TIONG JOSHUA URIEL LEONG IN SPAGETTHI TOP KISSING AND NEEDS A REAL MAN

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xmhq77"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmhq77_jolin-tsai-real-man_music" target="_blank">Jolin Tsai - Real Man</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/AJapRocker" target="_blank">AJapRocker</a></i>

Last edited:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why will any company hire this twit to be a security guard? If you are a trespasser, will you be deterred by someone like him?

probably the place kurt weewee is security guarding could be very haunted. by putting him there, he kinda scare off all the less ugly spirits with his own uglier and scarier face. and now with his silicon boobs, i think the scared spirits wouldn't even dare to reincarnate themselves. LOL :P

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay (or at least effeminate) men like to put their sunglasses on the top of their forehead.

It's like wearing a sign telling everyone your manhood doesn't exist.

Mr%2BBaey%2BYam%2BKeng%2BMP%2Bfor%2BTanjong%2BPagar%2BGRC2.JPG

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
ONE GAY FCUKTARD BEFORE IMPLANT
img-6033-2.jpg

ANOTHER GAY FCUKTARD AFTER IMPLANT
28031759%20-%2020_05_2013%20-%20jiboobs.jpg

OBSERVATION: GAY FCUKTARDS LIKE TO WEAR SPAGETTHI TOPs

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
6470_10201102580436033_1163995417_n.jpg

GAY AH TIONG FCUKTARD JOSHUA URIEL LEONG

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NbQ7H5qWfFE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: