• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diablo III is here finally

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go game options and select lowest setup.
Graphics definition at 800X600.
Uncheck all details boxes like anti-laising etc.
Max FPS foreground below 20, Max FPS background at 2.

if still cannot, then go global setup and set your graphics at 16bits.

I find that the graphics and fps is the bottleneck. Your graphics card is weak for this game, 2gb graphics for this game for higher def display and fps, is required. Otherwise, graphics keeps rebooting or slow down at higher graphics setting or FPS.

This game seems hot.

The spec that they give in the website is this:

My system is this:
win 7
Intel Core i5 CPU [email protected] Ghz
Ram 4 GB
64 bit system
graphic NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
HDD 500+ Gig

Is my graphic and system enough for the game? I am nuts about this kind of thing.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since most people whole computer cheaper than your graphic card GTX790 and yet these "most people" can play the game, while you can't............shows how good you are:rolleyes:

yes it is, i have the graphic card GTX 790. My graphic card cost more than most people whole computer.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since most people whole computer cheaper than your graphic card GTX790 and yet these "most people" can play the game, while you can't............shows how good you are:rolleyes:

dun think it work like this. You have to play the game to understand.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i need gtx 790 for my 30 inch LCD and future upgrade to 4k lcd monitor. what got to do with d3 access problem?

Wait a minute! the gtx 790 isn't out at all! Holy shit nvidia's latest gpus are the 600 series so how in the hell did you get the 790? You come from the future? :rolleyes:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wait a minute! the gtx 790 isn't out at all! Holy shit nvidia's latest gpus are the 600 series so how in the hell did you get the 790? You come from the future? :rolleyes:

oops, typo error, it is 690 GTX.I often mistaken the model number.
GeForce_GTX_690_3qtr.jpg

This one. sharp of you to spot my mistake, now you mention it, i have my 3 yrs old computer and a new build, lately i have not much time to tinker with my new computer. I got some problem with my new casing. DOA.

I have problem with condension.
ld-pc-v10-phase-change.jpg

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oops, typo error, it is 690 GTX.I often mistaken the model number.

This one. sharp of you to spot my mistake, now you mention it, i have my 3 yrs old computer and a new build, lately i have not much time to tinker with my new computer. I got some problem with my new casing. DOA.

I have problem with condension.
ld-pc-v10-phase-change.jpg

Wah phase changing ah? How high did you OC your cpu? Is your graphics card cooled with that too? The intel 2nd generation i5 and i7 cpus are very easy to oc to 5ghz without much voltage and even if you need to apply lots of voltage a simple water cooling kit should do it.

Here's mine:

http://www.corsair.com/cpu-cooling-kits/hydro-series-water-cooling-cpu-cooler.html

Using the hydro h 100 no need to bother changing the liquid unlike the more complicated water cooling kits.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah phase changing ah? How high did you OC your cpu? Is your graphics card cooled with that too? The intel 2nd generation i5 and i7 cpus are very easy to oc to 5ghz without much voltage and even if you need to apply lots of voltage a simple water cooling kit should do it.

i go up to 5.3 Ghz on latest ivy bridge , but because new x79 motherboard so new, i am still figuring out best settings.
No since only one evaporator, i uses it for cpu, normal default cooling for graphic card, it is fast enough as it is. i have not found any games that break gtx 690. ivy bridge does not overclock as well as sandy bridge 1155. what to do, heat issue. i hit a massive wall of 5.4 ghz.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i go up to 5.3 Ghz on latest ivy bridge , but because new x79 motherboard so new, i am still figuring out best settings.
No since only one evaporator, i uses it for cpu, normal default cooling for graphic card, it is fast enough as it is. i have not found any games that break gtx 690. ivy bridge does not overclock as well as sandy bridge 1155. what to do, heat issue. i hit a massive wall of 5.4 ghz.

I tot ivy bridge OCs better than sandy and doesn't produce that much heat since the transistors are smaller in size? There are ppl that manage to OC sandybridge cpus and i'm sure ivy bridge as well on stock air cooling to over 5ghz but not everyone is lucky to get such a chip.

Importing pc hardware from overseas doesn't sound a good thing to do since if you need to rma or fix it somehow it's quite inconvinent.