• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diablo III is here finally

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheesepie sounds so much like edmw speak. Doesn't sound cute in here.

EDMW is full of half-man adolescents or is it the other way.

This is the typical posting you can expect to see in that forum....

sNpDU.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
EDMW is full of half-man adolescents or is it the other way.

This is the typical posting you can expect to see in that forum....

Yup that is correct then again the site's main business is in pc hardware and electronic gadgets so they just allow that sort of shit to fester in their talk cock section. Same thing with bb.com where you will get ppl talking about being alpha, slaying hot bitches and looking fly.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how pathetic they are. Trying 'act cute' in their writing.

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ao-desmond-choo-knocked-moi-door-3732818.html

Just nao Desmond Choo knocked on moi door..
mai beo, cum in see story.

lim pei ish go open the door.

but becos lim pei ish gotch cute ginna face, he thght moi haben 21 ba.

so he said: hello! are ur parents home?

lim pei jitao dulan and said: fug chiu cheesepie! lim pei 24 yr old, lim pei next saturday will pwn ur face gao gao!

then slam door in his face.

satki boh?

no la, actually ish CSB.

PAP candidates come Hougang where gotch balls to knock on doors? Just put leaflet then run liao lah!

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took me years for my Amazon to reach level 97 being a casual player in D2. Even hardcore gamers took a very long time to be at level 99 which is maxed.

Bro, you really very hardcore. I played till 93 Paladin (highest), as well as others char but most stop ard 91, as the time to level each level after 90 is very steep. I restart the ladder each time though. But quit after i got the dreams runes and wish runes items.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you really very hardcore. I played till 93 Paladin (highest), as well as others char but most stop ard 91, as the time to level each level after 90 is very steep. I restart the ladder each time though. But quit after i got the dreams runes and wish runes items.

I stopped playing in 2005. One bloody clown says I am a lousy player even though I only play casually in Hardcore Mode. He did not know that in HC, once dead your character cannot be resurrected and is gone forever. Even asked me what level I played, normal, nitemare or hell. It shows he does not know much about D2 and yet can comment and say someone is a lousy player because he played for so long and still cannot get to level 97. Even not playing HC, to get to level 97 is very difficult. Anyone who plays D2 also should know that once past around level 60 - 70, playing in nitemare cannot accumulate enough points fast enough and you have to play hell level.

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
I stopped playing in 2005. One bloody clown says I am a lousy player even though I only play casually in Hardcore Mode. He did not know that in HC, once dead your character cannot be resurrected and is gone forever. Even asked me what level I played, normal, nitemare or hell. It shows he does not know much about D2 and yet can comment and say someone is a lousy player because he played for so long and still cannot get to level 97. Even not playing HC, to get to level 97 is very difficult. Anyone who plays D2 also should know that once past around level 60 - 70, playing in nitemare cannot accumulate enough points fast enough and you have to play hell level.

Hardcore mode is really deadly. I try a few times but it impossible to get past the hell stage on my own. Couldn't trust anyone online not to pk me though.

I quit a few times. I restart playing after 07 again cos they patched the Diablo3 patch into the existing D2 as the developer team that is making D3 left for Hellgate or other companies.

The D2 06-09 version is really insane especially in the hell stage and you can do like more than 100k to 1mil dmg and there is uber bosses in all the secret stages too.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
This game seems hot.

The spec that they give in the website is this:

Minimum:
Windows
Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c
Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
12 GB available HD space
DVD-ROM (required for retail disc versions only)
Broadband* Internet connection
1024x748 minimum resolution

Recommended requirements:

Windows
Windows® Vista/7 (latest service packs)
Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 5600+ 2.8 GHz
2 GB RAM
NVIDIA® GeForce® 260 or ATI Radeon™ HD 4870 or better

My system is this:
win 7
Intel Core i5 CPU [email protected] Ghz
Ram 4 GB
64 bit system
graphic NVIDIA GeForce GT 220
HDD 500+ Gig

Is my graphic and system enough for the game? I am nuts about this kind of thing.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your graphics card is abit weak. But as far as I can see, Diablo 3 does not seem very graphics intensive. I suggest you ask for a guest pass from a friend to try out.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fuckwarezone is good for one thing, and only one thing: Sim Lim Square pricelists.

For computer hardware/game reviews or tech advice, there are better (non-Singapore) sites out there.

HWZ's forums are filled with idiots. Imbeciles.

Also, HWZ was bought by SPH (Braddell brothel) in 2006.
Actively participate (or reveal your true identity) there at your own peril.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Diablo 3 is a girl.

[video=youtube;I43GUnZN_s4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43GUnZN_s4&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
D3 fans, LOL.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="id1=82538964" wmode="opaque" width="567" height="345" allowfullscreen="true"/>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damn i got a lot of error 37 recently.

I am not only one.
Here are some others player photo

7210605578_b262838693.jpg

7210605642_2f7b9fd024.jpg