• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diablo III is here finally

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
ROFL take your challenge and tell you what D2 hardcore is! Wow question and answer time typical sinkie that tries to act smart over the simplest of things. I just did a google search on it and found out what it means. Hardcore simply means the character remains dead forever. Sure that would have made it seem like you were really having a damn hard time completing D2 but here's the thing. The game does not become more difficult when you use a hardcore character, you just have to be more careful not be killed when you play hardcore. Therefore for you to actually pull a fast one saying it took you years to level up as hardcore shows that you suck as a player but that's ok it's your dishonesty and "kay kiang-ness" that's the real turn off. :rolleyes:

Google it har de har. You mean you don't play? And you know so much about it? A casual player is one who does not play that many hours as a hardcore player does. I won't bother to explain because it won't do any good. You need to be a player to understand and comment whether reaching beyond level 70 playing in Hardcore Mode is already an achievement not to mention a level 97. There is also a ranking ladder to show how many actually survived. Not many.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google it har de har. You mean you don't play? And you know so much about it? A casual player is one who does not play that many hours as a hardcore player does. I won't bother to explain because it won't do any good. You need to be a player to understand and comment whether reaching beyond level 70 playing in Hardcore Mode is already an achievement not to mention a level 97. There is also a ranking ladder to show how many actually survived. Not many.

Hello ah ba you know how old D2 the game is or not? What's wrong with googling for it? I have played D2 before but that was quite some time back. In any case your commentary on how some korean players took 6 hours to complete the game most likely on single player mode on normal difficulty when it took the game developers 11 yrs to make is silly. You really lost the plot when i commented on that going off tangent here about hardcore and knowing or not knowing what it means.

Actually care to post the links and what's your rank on hardcore? Or better not wait later your pictures get posted here and your identity gets exposed once you reveal your battlenet id. :rolleyes:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah finally found the proper link to the $20 D3, Jah, exo take it out on D3 lah. lol

http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/images/htmlassets/Diablo3_PC_2012.html

Diablo III

Just $20!

One of the most anticipated PC games of all time!

Diablo III is the latest title in this hugely popular PC series, and one of the most anticipated games ever. It’s been twenty years since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Return to where it all began and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is the first sign of evil’s rebirth, and an omen that the End Times have begun. Created by PC gaming legends Blizzard, fantastic role playing gaming and countless hours of riveting action is assured!

Features:

Third title in the renowned Diablo series
Classic hack n’ slash action gaming
Play single player or online multiplayer
Investigate rumors of a fallen star in this fantastic journey
Developed by Blizzard
PC Version
Rated MA15+

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
nao hia so crowed at foolnan centre how to buy physical. Just d/l from blizzard can liao. Also i wouldn't buy it if the owner is ah neh too. No shame in that.

Foolnan Centre indeed full of fools. Queuing up for a few hours to pay $89 from official distributor Asia Soft, when others like me walked into Qisahn to buy at $71.90 without much waiting.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Foolnan Centre indeed full of fools. Queuing up for a few hours to pay $89 from official distributor Asia Soft, when others like me walked into Qisahn to buy at $71.90 without much waiting.

Where is this Qisghn located at? Surprised that they actually have copies available and there was no queue at all.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING!

Battle.net / the Blizzard Store is the best place to get a Product Key.
Blizzard is currently not selling product keys separately, meaning any resale of product keys are not approved by Blizzard.
It's basically like this. Gold farmers from WoW went ahead and did the 1 year subscription to WoW which included a free copy of Diablo III. These gold farming companies have no interests in starting up business in D3 in due part to the real-money auction house, there would just be too much competition, getting under cut by random players. Trying to get a profit vs time spent, it just wouldn't be worth it. So these companies are now "selling" the product keys which they do not have rights to resell. Each product key is actually already bound to the account that was subscribed to. Bottom line is you would be wasting your money purchasing something from someone who has no right to sell it, only to the point that you will either get a simple message saying the key has already been used, or your account may be banned before you've ever been able to play the game.

Again, Blizzard is not currently selling product keys separately, any sale of product keys as of right now are to be considered non-legit.
Only purchase from Blizzard themselves or approved retailers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.qisahn.com/

At Far East Shopping Centre.

When i went there at night, i just strolled in. First in queue. No queue like Foolnan Centre. They had boxes of Diablo 3 piled up as high as the ceiling.

WTF i think i read that some ppl had already pre ordered the damn game even months before it was released so the bloody game would be a rare commodity. In fact i read that some pc shops didn't have the game and if you ordered from them you would need to pre order it cos they needed to order it from the distributor. This is really surprising and the fact that you paid lesser. I'm just surprised.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This D3 is making a lot of people angry and also many in trouble.

Several hundred Diablo 3 fans who bought from gaming store Qisahn were furious after their 12-year wait for the third instalment of the game was made longer by CD keys that arrived late and were illegible.

Before the game's official launch at 3pm on May 15 here, Qisahn opened pre-orders for the game where they offered pick-up at the store on the release date, digital versions where authorisation keys would be sent via email or via post. Those who opted for collection at the store could opt to pay opon delivery -- the lowest price in the market at $65.90 per set if four orders were pooled together.

Gamers who ordered the email delivery version were promised they would receive the codes by noon on launch day, however codes not only arrived as late as the morning of the next day, but the scanned images of the numbers and letters were illegible, and gamers could not log on.

A gamer Jerome Tan, 35, told The Straits Times that the letters G, Q, D and the numbers 8 and 6 all looked the same. His friend tried 16 variations and still could not log in with the authorisation key.

Owner Mr Soon Qisahn, 26, has since apologised for the incident: "We messed up and we are sorry." He explained the supplier had sent the codes at the last minute and sent scanned copies instead of text files as agreed.

Said STOMPer Roystan:

"There are a lot of complaints on Qisahn's facebook page!

"I am one of the customers who got the game from them and waited. In the end, I got a set with a CD key being used.

"I asked them for a refund but received no response. So I checked their facebook page and I was astonished to see hundreds of people not getting their game when they paid beforehand for their pre-orders.

"Some were given CD keys that did not seem to exist, some mail-outs have been lost in transit. There are a lot of ppl thinking of filing a complaint to CASE Singapore.

"This shop is known to have a cut-throat low price. I wonder if they evade import tax to be able to sell so much below the distributor's RSP. I wish to let people know of this unethical shop. Thanks."

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My WD only level 30 leh....

Moi nun still level 8...cheesepie kena throw out ebery now n then play until sian...but not like some players kena throw out n loss eberything in inventory...actually moi hoping moi nun loss everything including her clothes...:biggrin::biggrin: