• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi allow me to join in. I had secured one type B unit. Looking forward to VP.

Oh, I must have missed your post :p Congrats to your purchase my neighbour :biggrin:

I was looking for Type B initially but it was sold out, so I ended up with Type C.

What makes you buy in Desa Tebrau?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, I must have missed your post :p Congrats to your purchase my neighbour :biggrin:

I was looking for Type B initially but it was sold out, so I ended up with Type C.

What makes you buy in Desa Tebrau?

u found e same breed, finally.:o

Last edited:

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear FHBH12: thanks. I had viewed setia eco garden and some units at BI areas , as well as Austin hill, confirmed with DT for its proximity to SG and amenities. I booked the type B around Feb 12 when it just launched the last block of type B. Sale rep- James was very helpfull - but he left plentiude.

vcbt111

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, i m new here.
Was looking for some info about desa tebrau and saw this thread.
nice to know there are people who bought desa tebrau houses.
i had a bought type A in end/2012 and looking forward for VP in April/May time.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, i m new here.
Was looking for some info about desa tebrau and saw this thread.
nice to know there are people who bought desa tebrau houses.
i had a bought type A in end/2012 and looking forward for VP in April/May time.

Good to know I have more neighbors here :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good start to lunar of the horse year, u found two kaki in a row!:p

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found some artist impressions of the apartment under construction right in front of Phase 9D/9E.

Some observations: The multi-storey carpark entrance seems to be located on the right most block. The blocks might be constructed above the multi-storey carpark. There could be a sky-bridge linking the pool to the glass building at the center, which could contain guardhouse, clubhouse and shops.

Given the growing population density, this stretch of shophouses in front of the apartment will be doing quite well. If I rem correctly, those on the left side of the glass building are mostly leased out, while only some on the right side are leased out. They are very likely to be mostly leased out by end 2015.

1559423_654895394570789_405173730_o.jpg

1658709_654895197904142_126125200_o.jpg

Pictures source: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=475583&page=341

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news to share with those who bought properties in Tebrau: I have confirmed with w the soil investigation guys at e IKEA site that IKEA contracted them to conduct e soil investigation. They r already in 2nd phase of e investigation n at e site there r at least three rigs. There r also nicely planted shrubs at e boundary of e site near e shophouses/Plenitude's sales office.

I also went to a few show flats around e area. Sales r still doing well for terraces n clusters. Many will he officially launched in next few months with most units already booked.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news to share with those who bought properties in Tebrau: I have confirmed with w the soil investigation guys at e IKEA site that IKEA contracted them to conduct e soil investigation. They r already in 2nd phase of e investigation n at e site there r at least three rigs.
Great news! I believe the long delay may also due to Ikano being 'less than generous', in speeding up the process.....hehe....