• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
those quite old house, and small. no G&G. the same area got cluster house cuarzo (quite new house), quite nice. 800k++ should be able to get if bargain hard...

Yah, Setia Indah seems to be an old quiet town. Mount Austin is a lot more flamboyant and a bit like Holland Village minus the ang mo.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
those quite old house, and small. no G&G. the same area got cluster house cuarzo (quite new house), quite nice. 800k++ should be able to get if bargain hard...

just quoting 18x65 around there. 12 can't buy either. :p

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
just quoting 18x65 around there. 12 can't buy either. :p

ya, actually 350k old 2 storey house BI also got. there are many cheap house still in jb...
but so far anything <500k RM cannot find a nice house w good environment. unless UTM / Pulai that side.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, Setia Indah seems to be an old quiet town. Mount Austin is a lot more flamboyant and a bit like Holland Village minus the ang mo.

setia indah is newer taman than BI... BI 1,2,3,4 was sp setia first launch in jb.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah...i was told that back in those days BI 1-4 was selling much much cheaper...like < RM200k for a DSL

yeah , of cos. that was 20 year back nobody want to stay there. sp setia was a new company, BI their first project in jb. people were starting to populate perling then.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drove pass setia bussiness park, noticed Eco Business Park is just next to it and currently they're shaping up e landscape. both parks' look far more better than the residential area. LOL! Swee! Boomz!

oh y im there..? :rolleyes:

next time take pix lei.

map w location of setia bp II and eco w biz park.
map location.jpg

pix of site. road from bdo to seelong / biz parks open. 2 km away due west from bdo junction..
ew and setia biz park II.jpg
eco biz park banner & hording.jpg
new road connects BDO to seita biz park seelong.jpg

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, this is the one that is so well-specified. Maybe location sucks a bit, but 10 years later it will be developed too.

as if to prove me wrong, some enterprising people have converted the taman JP perdana show village into chic eateries / cafe by renting the show houses.

from setia indah/sec X junction head east (ie turn right) go till the end. "the garden just want coffee". whatever the hell that means.

jp perdana eateryI.jpg
jp perdana eatery.jpg

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also think Desa Tebrau is nice (except for e terrible Pandan/ EDL jam). Waiting for IKEA n e commercial building to be done up!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
next time take pix lei.

map w location of setia bp II and eco w biz park.
View attachment 14198

pix of site. road from bdo to seelong / biz parks open. 2 km away due west from bdo junction..

I expect the access road into Bandar Dato Onn to be congested by the end of this year, and worsened with Ecoworld being filled up with factories.

DorisPing

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, I believe a crowded place is ong... :-)
If one prefer a quiet place...then can always choose Pasir Gudang...ummm...Masai area? :-)

I also think Desa Tebrau is nice (except for e terrible Pandan/ EDL jam). Waiting for IKEA n e commercial building to be done up!

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect the access road into Bandar Dato Onn to be congested by the end of this year, and worsened with Ecoworld being filled up with factories.

Expected... Already anticipated that it will happen in 2012 the same goes to EDL....

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
If no ppl by then, can kiss yr investment goodbye.. Blink blink...

Oh ya.. there's a new development coming soon just opp ST(highway), just after bdo 255c. pros n cons keep secretly.:p

Last edited: