• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desa Tebrau

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
My unit :biggrin: I think it can only be completed in Apr 2014, and VP in May earliest.

The entire block:

Aluminium windows and glasses are already up:

Being southwest facing, it has about 1 metre throw of sunlight into the master room, but the room remains fairly cool and decently bright with natural sunlight. However intermediate terraces are really quite dim inside :(

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news! I believe the long delay may also due to Ikano being 'less than generous', in speeding up the process.....hehe....

The Focus Malaysia article mentioned that IKEA is very conservative in expansion. So it took IKEA many years to assess the potential of the area before it decided to open finally (maybe only!)

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I nearly drove over a snake at Bandar Dato Onn. We gain our house but it has lost his. I hope the government can set aside natural reserve to preserve some greenery for these creatures and for us. I'm actually quite disappointed that Plenitude did not set aside larger tracts of parks for e residents. The entire area will be quite built up in 5-10 years time.

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo_2.JPGphoto_1.JPGIMG_0377A.jpgwas at the site this morning looking at the progress. They are doing the final touchup for block 1 and 2 . It appears like they are rushing to finish block 3 and 4 . Went into one of the unit in blk 3 , the workmanship seem rough. Ceiling board dropped on the floor, The ceiling appears to have some leaking.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 14444View attachment 14443View attachment 14442was at the site this morning looking at the progress. They are doing the final touchup for block 1 and 2 . It appears like they are rushing to finish block 3 and 4 . Went into one of the unit in blk 3 , the workmanship seem rough. Ceiling board dropped on the floor, The ceiling appears to have some leaking.

Block 3 = Type C? My unit's quality seemed quite okay, although it was very messy and dirty. I saw many markings here and there in my unit, indicating the QC was being done along the way. I'm pretty happy with it, although I think the specs are a bit on the low side, e.g. only 1 air-con point, not many electrical sockets, not enough fan hooks on the ceiling, only half-tiled parking porch and kitchen walls, and lack of built-in alarm :( The tiles aside, the rest could add $2-3k RM to the renovation cost.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Block 3 = Type C? My unit's quality seemed quite okay, although it was very messy and dirty. I saw many markings here and there in my unit, indicating the QC was being done along the way. I'm pretty happy with it, although I think the specs are a bit on the low side, e.g. only 1 air-con point, not many electrical sockets, not enough fan hooks on the ceiling, only half-tiled parking porch and kitchen walls, and lack of built-in alarm :( The tiles aside, the rest could add $2-3k RM to the renovation cost.

One gets what you pay for.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase One Pasir Gudang Highway Upgrading To Be Completed In Sept 2015

JOHOR BAHARU, Feb 14 (Bernama) -- Phase one upgrading of Pasir Gudang Highway scheduled for completion in April next year will be delayed by five months.

State Works, Rural and Regional Development Committee Chairman, Datuk Mohammad Hasni said the project is expected to be completed in Sept next year.

"We faced problems in the early stages, including transfer of utilities while three bridges had to be redesigned," he said told reporters after attending the Johor Umno liaison meeting today.

Phase one Pasir Gudang Highway upgrading project over eight kilometres costs RM143 million.

Hasni said to make the temporary road safe for users, the Public Works Department (PWD) would resurface the road regularly.

"The 150 metres stretch starting from Taman Daya will be resurfaced permanently on February 18. The repair work costing RM500,000 is expected to be completed within a week."

The Johor state government is waiting for decision of the federal government on phase two upgrading of Pasir Gudang Highway.

Phase two which is expected to start after completion of phase one will start from the Kota Tinggi intersection to Pasir Gudang.

-- BERNAMA

http://www.bernama.com/bernama/v7/newsindex.php?id=1014639

vcbtmcy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I bought type A and I am new in this forum, can anybody tell me if you decide to stay in tesa tebrau new house after you get the key?

ykurtkromer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I bought type A and I am new in this forum, can anybody tell me if you decide to stay in tesa tebrau new house after you get the key?

Type A is nice , i like its balcony, i was too late to get it , i took the type B which is without balcony . I am planing to get a contractor to see if it can open a door and hve a balcony .

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi! I bought for own use or rent out. Now I'm waiting for other developments in the area over the next few years before I make further decision.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Type A is nice , i like its balcony, i was too late to get it , i took the type B which is without balcony . I am planing to get a contractor to see if it can open a door and hve a balcony .

Mine also has no balcony :( When I was buying, Type A was only 10% sold. Type B was gone and Type C left a few units. Type D and E are more expensive and were the last to be sold. Type A-E bumi units should be released very soon at higher prices than what we bought. Usually their prices will up by another 10-20% during VP a few months down the road.

vcbtmcy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know any reliable local contractors? We are not hurry in renovation, after your renovation, can you recommend yours to us if you find them fine?

vcbtmcy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Desa tebrau phase 11(condominium) is on going, if we are not the owners, do anybody know if we can use their facilities by paying certain fee?

As it's just located very close of our phase, will your guys consider to invest in it?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some tentative pricing (may change) for Bumi release: Type A about $650k and Type D about $1mil. So my guess is Type B could be $725k RM and Type C could be $800k RM by interpolation. I received a sub-sale interest for my unit but I'm not selling...waiting for IKEA and more highway upgrades:biggrin: