• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Leongsam, may I ask, do you still have a "hernia"?

Should our dear @Leongsam go for a Hernia operation as soon as possible?

• No, because I ALSO have ZERO TRUST in any "health system".

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because I do NOT MIND him DYING SOONER rather than later! :sneaky:

• Yes, but I HOPE that something goes WRONG during the operation and he ends up DYING on the SAME DAY!

• Total voters

JustOneSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @sweetiepie, many thanks again for liking the above post of mine yesterday!
bow-gif.40441

And for the third time, looks like nearly 72 hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted! :eek:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Bhai,

I am still under Moderation.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @sweetiepie, for the third time, many thanks for liking the above post of mine yesterday!
bow-gif.40441

By the way, I suspect that @Manager is our dear @Leongsam's clone:
sammyboy.com/members/manager.22266
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=22266
but I might be wrong! :tongue:
redface-gif.40438
KNN Manager is indeed a word that is leelated to admin and boss KNN but that avatar :confused: and also Manager ever quote this KNN but possible also to ownself talk to ownself :biggrin: KNN

why don u just shut down the server for a couple of hours and then do the transfer? it makes better sense..
i have done server transfer several time and it usually take less than 2 hours including propagation time

I know....u love your members too much.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @sweetiepie, for the third time, many thanks for liking the above post of mine yesterday!
bow-gif.40441

By the way, I suspect that @Manager is our dear @Leongsam's clone:
sammyboy.com/members/manager.22266
sammyboy.com/search/member?user_id=22266
but I might be wrong! :tongue:
redface-gif.40438
KNN Manager is indeed a word that is leelated to admin and boss KNN but that avatar :confused: and also Manager ever quote this KNN but possible also to ownself talk to ownself :biggrin: KNN
Dear @sweetiepie, many belated thanks for your reply and for liking the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441

And for the fourth time, looks like over 48 hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted! :frown:
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
More than 24 (nearly 36) hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted:
sammyboy.com/members/leongsam.1
:tongue:
redface-gif.40438
And once again, looks like nearly 48 hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted! :frown:
redface-gif.40438
And for the third time, looks like nearly 72 hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted! :eek:
redface-gif.40438
And for the fourth time, looks like over 48 hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted! :frown:
redface-gif.40438
For the fifth time, looks like more than 24 (roughly 33) hours have passed since our dear @Leongsam last posted:
sammyboy.com/members/leongsam.1
:tongue:
redface-gif.40438