• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Leongsam, may I ask, do you still have a "hernia"?

Should our dear @Leongsam go for a Hernia operation as soon as possible?

• No, because I ALSO have ZERO TRUST in any "health system".

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because I do NOT MIND him DYING SOONER rather than later! :sneaky:

• Yes, but I HOPE that something goes WRONG during the operation and he ends up DYING on the SAME DAY!

• Total voters

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year, on "Apr 19, 2019", you said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2890679
I need a Hernia operation but I'm too scared to go through with the procedure because I have zero trust in any health system anymore.

I figure that as long as it is not causing me any pain I'll just put up with the situation and hope that it holds together till the end of my days.
Caused by spending too much time on the saddle?
I don't think so I'm just genetically prone to getting them this is the 2nd one I've had.
is the condition progressive or is it stable? agree with you on the pain and zero trust issues, but you don't want to be in pain that is continuously escalating as you near the end. Also be on the lookout for strangulation issues. this can cause problems that arise out of nowhere that are hard to treat.
Seems to be stable at the moment. If it starts to hurt I'll be forced to get it fixed. The last one I had was fixed with surgical mesh placed via keyhole surgery.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hernia

Sorry for prying, but I was just curious and concerned!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a baby boy, if the ball didn't drop properly into a sack, then an surgical operation is needed to cut the tissue to widen the opening of sack. If doctor hand shake, may accidentally cut the vein transporting sperms and can no longer be a father.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i had a hole in my groin and a large birthmark in my butt when i was born. it seemed that a bullet had entered my right lampar area and exited through my rightside of karchng, causing it to look like an exit wound. the birthmark disappeared with time and the hole was patched. it might have been a fatal wound suffered in ww2.:eek:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
KNN my uncle heard hernia can have sai leaked everywhere inside the body KNN
If the hernia is incarcerated.

It is like a loop of bowel that comes out of abdominal cavity and then gets stuck at the neck of the hernia. Strangulates the blood supply to the loop of bowel. Bowel become ischemic then later infarcted. Can be lethal.

If the hernia is readily reducible then it is still ok. Only symptoms of heaviness or pain or discomfort.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the hernia is incarcerated.

It is like a loop of bowel that comes out of abdominal cavity and then gets stuck at the neck of the hernia. Strangulates the blood supply to the loop of bowel. Bowel become ischemic then later infarcted. Can be lethal.

If the hernia is readily reducible then it is still ok. Only symptoms of heaviness or pain or discomfort.
KNN can have bowel obstruction vomitting etc worse get perforation and die KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hernia is just weakening of the abdominal wall. It can occur anywhere in the abdominal area from the stomach region down to the groin.

Mine is Spigelian Hernia halfway in between.

1595745326216.png