• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear @Cottonmouth, I finally feel the need to DEFEND YOU AGAINST @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) after SHE CHALLENGED YOU..

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear. I just spent 20mins going through all the 7 pages.

I'm casting my vote for Dearest Cotton, although his language and pictures are very colorful, but he's authentic and he has never been rude to me.

I can't say the same for @ginfreely, she attacked even a demure lady like me when I'm all polite and nice to her.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell you honestly, I have seen you initiate many times, even when ginfreely is not posting for many days. So don't tell me you are always reacting.
Ok, there are times where she also initiate it.
So it actually works both ways. Life always has to be both ways, otherwise it is not fair. :biggrin:
Yes this Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie is a shameless big liar. And look at the way he always jumps in whenever others are attacking me already shows his true sneaky snake character.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes my uncle already stated becas of her nature even when she is away My uncle will gan her :whistling: why My uncle want to do this ? KNN becas in real life my uncle always wanted to deal with this type of lao jibyes and this forum provides the channel to :biggrin: KNN
What a lame excuse shameless lie come out from your Cantonese snake liar son of whore mouth ok no need trial. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm casting my vote for Dearest Cotton, although his language and pictures are very colorful, but he's authentic and he has never been rude to me.

I can't say the same for @ginfreely, she attacked even a demure lady like me when I'm all polite and nice to her.
You Indian snake liar son of whore tell lies no shame one. Look at your nick already can see you telling a big lie. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh ya same as cantonese snake @sweetiepie always jump in when see others attacking me so same sneaky vicious snake character indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are sure a shameless big liar son of whore. The fact is you are a clone created to viciously attack me before you go into hibernation and then come back again to attack me. Pui!
And then viciously attacked me even while I was gone for half a year. What does all this mean? @Cottonmouth is a clone created to viciously attack me since day one whether I am here or not.
Everything is so clear after enough time passed indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
DOG FUCK YOU LAH (MY UNCLE WON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU) YOU THINK PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE YOU ARE A NICE PERSON WHEN EVERY HOUSE YOU MOVED TO ALSO ENCOUNTERED PROBLEM KNNBCCB YOU THINK EVERYONE NOT NICE PERSON EXCEPT YOURSELF KNNBCCB YOU ARE A DEMON PUSSY WHORE
Well @jw5 just said I am a nice person in real life didn’t he? And one of my ex staff ever said I am a nice person and sad to see me leave. Only you Cantonese criminal bullies liar sons of whores are not nice to me in real life or forum and spinning tales of me being not nice.

jw5

Loyal
Well @jw5 just said I am a nice person in real life didn’t he? And one of my ex staff ever said I am a nice person and sad to see me leave. Only you Cantonese criminal bullies liar sons of whores are not nice to me in real life or forum and spinning tales of me being not nice.

I guess only, I don't know. :rolleyes::eek::biggrin: