• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dbs down

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think sg pool not very keen to do business with punters.
Sg pool hold very low responsibilities/liabilities with punters. Even during bau their mobile app version is unable to handle the punters load.
They simply bochap .

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why do the SG Fools not donate their hard earned money to SG Pools the old fashioned way, by queueing at one of the many outlets islandwide?

Why do it online? Any perks involved compared to doing offline, besides frivolous convenience?

You would think these low SES superstitious folks would be more inclined to do that, since some outlets are deemed to be 'lucky' with an alumni of many previous winners. :rolleyes:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
From my knowledge of Data Centres in sg, the problem is happening either at Kim Chuan Singtel DC or Ayer Rajah Equinix DC.
More likely at KC DC. They are doing swinging of services to backup DC.
I doubt boss Sam server is hosted there.
i used to worked at Ayer Rjah and Pioneer Equinix. There is no way to have any power rage related issue. any power rage will immediately kick in the UPS backup battery. There are enough generators to support all data farms.as for air conditioning, there are both central and backup aircon as well.they have very relaiable FM200 gas to extighiush any fire as well. Any breakers trips or high temperature in any zone will immediately fired an alarm through the building automation system.
Any water leak below the raise floor will fired an alarm immediately.it is almost 99.9% foolproof.
Emerson is a reliable UPS contractor for all Equinix Dc
As for enginner and tech handling the server racks,i have no knowledge

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
i used to worked at Ayer Rjah and Pioneer Equinix. There is no way to have any power rage related issue. any power rage will immediately kick in the UPS backup battery. There are enough generators to support all data farms.as for air conditioning, there are both central and backup aircon as well.they have very relaiable FM200 gas to extighiush any fire as well. Any breakers trips or high temperature in any zone will immediately fired an alarm through the building automation system.
Any water leak below the raise floor will fired an alarm immediately.it is almost 99.9% foolproof.
I heard Ac system was down yesterday around 3pm at equinix dc.
Probably the ups didn't do it's work this time.

They call it dc West for ayer Rajah and Pioneer while the one in Kim chuan the dc East.

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

They call it dc West for ayer Rajah and Pioneer while the one in Kim chuan the dc East.
whatever it is, it's fucking pap and ceca people's fault. FUCK THEM DEAD DEAD AND VOTE THEM OUT

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this major incident, equinix facilities monitoring team did not even notify the client. The ac should be down for some time before 1 of my company's client server went down due to over heating. My company monitoring team was the 1 to flag out to equinix. Very major issue and they have to explain to the customer.
When a security server is down all other stuff will follow suit unable to function as good as all down.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident caused me the opportunity to win a few hundreds of dollars.
1. 3pm Jleague3 fujieda-1.5 #3.55 fixed to win by big margin 5-1
2. 10pm Eleague 1 Burton albion fixed to win 0-1 @3.50
Swear with my balls as stake.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had my revenge yesterday though got time will post it :geek:
After the incident and opportunity losses, not many matches opened by sg pool. Managed to break the code of these and once again proven matches results are fixed.

1000008787.jpg

Ft 1-2 with numazu scoring the winning goal at injury time.

1000008786.jpg

Ft 2-0 with Andorra scoring the 2nd goal at injury time too.

1000008785.jpg

Ft 6-0.
Another same odds match eibar was playing but secret code didn't matched with Ft 1-1 :whistling:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dbs employ many sinkies jlb old farts that only do the talking and whacking. They spent 90% of their time carrying out useless meetings. There are many old fart sinkies lao chee byes like gansiokbin kind contributing nothing to the organisation but their long service chee bye mouth.
Dbs has no technical specialty personnel's.
It outsource to IBM, which again hire many jlbs that only do the talking and whacking. Same thing they are lacking with knowledge in technical aspects.
The actual personnel's on the ground doing the technical work are outsourced to a ah neh agency which hire mostly nehs.
With this kind of setups , tell me how not to screw up things. LOL

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this major incident, equinix facilities monitoring team did not even notify the client. The ac should be down for some time before 1 of my company's client server went down due to over heating. My company monitoring team was the 1 to flag out to equinix. Very major issue and they have to explain to the customer.
When a security server is down all other stuff will follow suit unable to function as good as all down.
actually high temperature or any trip in chillers,crac units will fired an alarm through the scada system aka as building automation system. The scada is link to an gsm network system. sms will be paged out to respective monitoring team.
Ac down is unavoidable but why didnt standby Ac units auto kick in

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet with my balls that if the ceo let a new bunch of energetic fresh grads from ntu to take over the roles of all the sinkie jlb old farts vp and directors posts, things then can steer to the positive side.
Jlb neh ceo fail badly to realise this.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

UPS is for power reductancy .

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet with my balls that if the ceo let a new bunch of energetic fresh grads from ntu to take over the roles of all the sinkie jlb old farts holding vp and directors posts, things then can steer to the positive side.
Jlb neh ceo fail badly to realise this.
when i was there at Pioneer DC..14 years ago, they have employed Myanmar technician who is ya ya papaya

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually high temperature or any trip in chillers,crac units will fired an alarm through the scada system aka as building automation system. The scada is link to an gsm network system. sms will be paged out to respective monitoring team.
Ac down is unavoidable but why didnt standby Ac units auto kick in
Ideally things are supposed to work this way but it doesn't for this time.
Also no idea why the Equinix monitoring team fail to perform their expected job.
Maybe it was a sat and everyone let their guard down.