• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dbs down

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
15mins before urgent call to bank and demanded conference with sg pool to demand how to settle it. Threaten them with lawsuit unless provide letter of guarantee to sg pool.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told dbs you xia suay. My old Samsung s2 phone more reliable than your service.

Told sg pool you xia suay. Dare to promote as the only legal bookie and not able to accede to punters way and bets

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
100big 100 small?
This kind of high odds high chance game.
When got Live can topup bets once more affirmed of the fixed results.

Screenshot_20231014_165738_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_165534_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231014_165610_Chrome.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even my company client (a gov service provider) is down LOL.
Xia suay to max .
Our investigations indicate that the service disruption was caused by an issue at a data centre which is also being used by various other organisations," said DBS.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
this forum also use that data center? so slow
From my knowledge of Data Centres in sg, the problem is happening either at Kim Chuan Singtel DC or Ayer Rajah Equinix DC.
More likely at KC DC. They are doing swinging of services to backup DC.
I doubt boss Sam server is hosted there.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark CECA DBS. Fark CECA CEO Gupta he needs to be sacked immediately.

Shopping now so troublesome, all need cash. DBS ATM also down.

NBPCB!