• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dbs down

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
take cash go spool shop buy?
Thanks for the suggestions but I can only place my bets 30secs before match closing. Unless is live bets.
I will only travel to live betting centres if the amount is big.
But over there won't be able to use nets too.
I don't have so much cash with me.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time they try to tai chi to data centre BUT the data centre operator Equinix is a partners of DBS ,
So as a partner, DBS is just as liable and we assume it has done the proper due diligence before partnering with Aquinix .
MAS (of which Tharman was a long time Charman until July) has not been able to solve or make the bank solve the issue and worst still , there are more and more mobile banking scams almost everday week affecting DBS customers .
It is incredible how the highest paid politican in the world has not said a single word on this .

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time they try to tai chi to data centre BUT the data centre operator Equinix is a partners of DBS ,
So as a partner, DBS is just as liable and we assume it has done the proper due diligence before partnering with Aquinix .
MAS (of which Tharman was a long time Charman until July) has not been able to solve or make the bank solve the issue and worst still , there are more and more mobile banking scams almost everday week affecting DBS customers .
It is incredible how the highest paid politican in the world has not said a single word on this .
MAS don't dare, SMDGG dares to flag DBS?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have seen the disappointed and distressed look on the faces of old farts who couldn't update their passbooks yesterday. I was giggling on the inside.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You should have seen the disappointed and distressed look on the faces of old farts who couldn't update their passbooks yesterday. I was giggling on the inside.
i never understand why in this age and day, why is there a need for a passbook. To feel good holding it?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
passbook updating machines should be separated from atm to prevent these passbook siaolangs from holding up the ATM.queue

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Use Enets

why not change bank?
Screenshot_20231014_182421_Chrome.jpg

Until now still status quo.
Service unavailable for all banks.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ? try to tai chi to data centre BUT the data centre operator Equinix is a partners of DBS ,
Any possibility of insider job in india with regard to these scams?