• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Danielle Wang Li Dan shoots erotic film in Hong Kong to earn 4 million for opening...

yaosiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Danielle Wang Li Dan shoots erotic film in Hong Kong to earn 4 million for openin

Our nation pride and joy.

Annabel Chong!!

sexr.jpg

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Danielle Wang Li Dan shoots erotic film in Hong Kong to earn 4 million for openin

Wah, if her clinic is below my block,

I everyday sure fall sick from Erectile Overfunction.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amazing. Big bust but no backside. Only in China.
How come china girls got small backside, in south east Asia, girls if Chinese immigrants got bigger backside and the ones in Australia suddenly got even bigger.

The answer - they cycle too much in China.

jw5

Loyal

The without panties type of cycling, i suspect....

aiyah, just move the panties to one side, can liao lah...............

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

For a woman of this nature & stats', she wouLd probaLy need at Least 3 guys to pacify her..1 to 1, no rasa for her;
reaLLy..:cool:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that boss Sam ass must be small too :wink:

No idea. Cannot compare. PRC gals leave the bicycle seat intact that's why bo kar chng. Boss Sam? I was told bo seat! So that shouldn't affect the size of his kar chng.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All CBs have a smell. Some are offensive, others are tolerable, and some others are pleasant.

This question is understood in sister forum asking if the chabor cheebye smelly or not. Especially towards AH Tiong Bu. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All CBs have a smell. Some are offensive, others are tolerable, and some others are pleasant.

If a doctor needs to examine the CB, what defensive measure used? Follow doctors can't be wrong.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm sure she won't be doctor after she graduate .... After she found out that her current salary fetch more then doctor pay :wink:

Not unless she does a 'Susan Lim'!!q

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm sure she won't be doctor after she graduate .... After she found out that her current salary fetch more then doctor pay :wink:

Not unless she does a 'Susan Lim'!!

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amazing. Big bust but no backside. Only in China.
How come china girls got small backside, in south east Asia, girls if Chinese immigrants got bigger backside and the ones in Australia suddenly got even bigger.
When you think with your ass most of the time, your ass naturally becomes bigger and bigger.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you think with your ass most of the time, your ass naturally becomes bigger and bigger.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeGot abit prc smell................

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

No matter how fair & how beautiful they are, still they will have bushy cheebye! Just look at Cecillia Cheung, tonnes of money from her half past six acting & lots more from her husband & dstill can't go for a few session of IPL to get rid of the hair!