• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are you saying that far more people can beat cancer than cancer beats people and by that token you justify that even if Singapore is cancerous PAP still made it thriving?

Singapore isn't cancerous. Militant Islam is cancerous but unlike cancer, it can be neutralised as long as the threat is recognised early. Thankfully, the PAP has done just that.

Which begets the question that women who are Singaporean must be unpatriotic because it follows you flawed logic that they did not serve NS..

I'm not patriotic. I have no love for Singapore. I fulfilled my obligations to the hilt while I was living there and I've sinced moved on.... twice to be exact.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
I think Sam is right here but the percentage that got raised is not the Chinese population but the Indian population. Their number is smaller, therefore less obvious.

Have any Indian Muslims been given residency? Do your research and let me know.:wink:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Sam is right here but the percentage that got raised is not the Chinese population but the Indian population. Their number is smaller, therefore less obvious.

Social engineering is not rocket science. Try to meddle with racial and social quota and it can backfire severely.
this can be a time bomb that will cause SG to crumble

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Let's give Sam enough rope.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But it's not about me. I'm simply giving you food for thought. Look through my posts. I'm not disputing any of the points brought up by any of you regarding the obnoxious traits of the PAP... money faced, zero welfare, cronyism etc.

All I've tried to do is to expand the terms of reference when it comes to assessing the performance of the PAP and giving some insight into why certain policies have been implemented despite the fact that they cause considerable resentment.

If I fail, it's not my loss. I've already cashed out. However, those who plan to raise families and plan long term futures should take heed.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't seem to have a grasp of the situation. Maintaining the racial balance has nothing to do with deterring a foreign invasion. It's to stop the muslims from taking over from within.

This isn't a hypothetical scenario. It has actually happened with councils in the UK. As the percentage of Muslims increases in any region, so to will be the pressure they place on doing things in accordance with their way of life.

I can still get bacon at Mcdonalds. Can you?... and this is only with a 15% muslim population. I seriously encourage you to do some extensive research on this issue. The threat is very real.

If it's not dealt with head on, cheap whiskey might be quite hard to get a hold of.

Sam you got your panties in a twist.Go back and read your past posts.

Anyway I shall humor you.
1million Chinese and 140k Malays is the same racial percentage as 5 million Chinese and 700k Malays.Comprendo?

So why the need to increase our postulation from 3 odd millions to 6 odd millions by importing foreigners?....even if your argument hold.

And if you do chose to trivialize the issue by availability of bacon...I got it from most Muslim countries I been to.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Social engineering is not rocket science. Try to meddle with racial and social quota and it can backfire severely.
this can be a time bomb that will cause SG to crumble

What would happen if the muslim population in Singapore approaches 50%?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1million Chinese and 140k Malays is the same racial percentage as 5 million Chinese and 700k Malays.Comprendo?

QUOTE]

hahahaha..I agree that the ratio of 1m:140k is the same as 5m:700k. I wonder whether Sam can see what we saw:smile:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And if you do chose to trivialize the issue by availability of bacon...I got it from most Muslim countries I been to.

That's Sam's modus operandi...to distract, to divert or to trivialize. but no substance nor facts

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nice-Gook said:

So why the need to increase our postulation from 3 odd millions to 6 odd millions by importing foreigners?....even if your argument hold.

Raising the population to increase the size of the economy is the key objective but correcting the declining birth rate was used as an excuse. Importing more of Chinese and Indians is a secondary objective but not from cultural consideration, but an economic one.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it's not about me. I'm simply giving you food for thought. Look through my posts. I'm not disputing any of the points brought up by any of you regarding the obnoxious traits of the PAP... money faced, zero welfare, cronyism etc.

All I've tried to do is to expand the terms of reference when it comes to assessing the performance of the PAP and giving some insight into why certain policies have been implemented despite the fact that they cause considerable resentment.

If I fail, it's not my loss. I've already cashed out. However, those who plan to raise families and plan long term futures should take heed.

Sam,sorry to say this.This post reeks of LKY.

Everything he does as a national policy must originate from his experiences.

Have you ever considered there a lot of people out there who knew a lot more than you do.

Sure,you have your experiences but it's not the gospel truth.There are more greys than actual black and white.

Knowledge is strength.Share with us,But don't insist yours is the only way.That exactly what LKY does.His way or no way.

Even your very words betray you Sam(highlighted in red)

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's Sam's modus operandi...to distract, to divert or to trivialize. but no substance nor facts

That's not my intention at all. My aim is to expand the debate into areas which aren't discussed openly anymore.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,We dont need more perspective or big pictures. As long as you agree Singapore is crumbling, then the TS is right. We dont fxxk care where else is.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Sam,We dont need more perspective or big pictures. As long as you agree Singapore is crumbling, then the TS is right. We dont fxxk care where else is.

Singapore is thriving. It has to fight very hard to keep things going but there is definitely reason for optimism over the medium term.