• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crumbling of Singapore?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with having a level playing field for all humans? Isn't that what everyone is asking of the PAP when it comes to the elections? :rolleyes:

Even the pap admits it's their mistake to discriminate against Singaporeans in SG...so the issue is settled. You are wrong again.

I have heard that the pap is contemplating to harsher measures to make sure that SG does not go to the dogs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[/I]

Sinkies are hard headed. This tiny red dot is all we have, no hinterland, no resources, no escape route, surrounded by hostile neighbours pretending to be friendly. Think about confrontasi in the past and terrorism today. We need real sinkies to pull this country in one direction. Flooding of sinkie land with FT splits this red dot apart. Turning FT into new citizens does not guarantee patriotism for this red dot. Patriotism comes from being born in this country. No, we are not delusional.

Excellent. Thanks!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No Singaporean is confined to the small Island. Everyone has the option to travel far and wide and seek their fortune in any country they choose. Many have done exactly that.

I am a Singaporean. I choose not to migrate. And I prefer to stay and convince Singaporeans that the pap is messing up Singapore with its bad policies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am a Singaporean. I choose not to migrate. And I prefer to stay and convince Singaporeans that the pap is messing up Singapore with its bad policies.

Everyone can make their own personal choices. That's what is so good about Singapore.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
1. Life expectancy - can LHL's PAP team claim credit for this?
2. Infant mortality - can LHL's pap team claim credit for this?
3. Literacy rate - was it achieved by LHL's pap team?
4. Infrastructure development - what infrastructure development did the present pap team achieve?
5. Healthcare - the present pap team has messed up healthcare. it's expensive and waiting time is long, some up to one year

So, Sam, what you mentioned were not achieved by LHL's team. LHL's team cant live on glories of past SG leaders. In fact LHL's team is squandering what other leaders before them have built.

See post#2247 for list of LHL's failures.

LHL's team have improved Singapore since they took over. The infrastructure is the envy of the world, healthcare is first class and attracts many rich foreigners, literacy rates have gone up (1990 - 91.6% / 2010 - 98%)

I would like to congratulate LHL for doing an excellent job.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Thank you for agreeing that I have every right to stay and fight the pap and not try to argue that I have to leave SG since I dislike the pap

I have never suggested that anyone should be forced to leave the country. I'm emphasising that everyone has the freedom to choose what they want to make of their lives. Most find Singapore a great place to live and bring up children. Some may not agree and decide to move on.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL's team have improved Singapore since they took over. The infrastructure is the envy of the world, healthcare is first class and attracts many rich foreigners, literacy rates have gone up (1990 - 91.6% / 2010 - 98%)

you are entitled to your opinion of LHL

it would be more convincing if you can counter the bad LHL policies we have mentioned. otherwise your opinion is hollow

Last edited:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Sam, you're the missing piece of the jigsaw. It'll be 100% with your English literacy and entrepreneur skills. All hail Boss Sam!
hail.gif

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the idea of having ISD filled to the brim when the officers are not doing their job well.

Instead of snooping on opposition candidates and other out-spoken Singaporeans, the ISD should follow such people and hear what remarks they make of Singapore, Singaporeans and PR, etc...

That baldy and his collegues/s who mad such remarks should be declared, "persona-non-grata" immediately and made to leave Singapore.

That was exactly what happened to the leader of SIA Pilots Union. He and his poor kids were expelled immediately.

ISD should understand what their actual role is with regards to Internal Security" matters.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the idea of having ISD filled to the brim when the officers are not doing their job well.

Instead of snooping on opposition candidates and other out-spoken Singaporeans, the ISD should follow such people and hear what remarks they make of Singapore, Singaporeans and PR, etc...

That baldy and his collegues/s who mad such remarks should be declared, "persona-non-grata" immediately and made to leave Singapore.

That was exactly what happened to the leader of SIA Pilots Union. He and his poor kids were expelled immediately.

ISD should understand what their actual role is with regards to Internal Security" matters.

Excellent! Thanks, KLT

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never suggested that anyone should be forced to leave the country.

Yes, you have never suggested that I should leave SG. But some pro-pap forumners have taunted me to migrate and leave SG since I disagree with the pap. To people who made that suggestion, I told them I will not succumb to such taunts and choose to remain and fight

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, you have never suggested that I should leave SG. But some pro-pap forumners have taunted me to migrate and leave SG since I disagree with the pap. To people who made that suggestion, I told them I will not succumb to such taunts and choose to remain and fight

Why leave this country.

This is your country.

You have every right to be here.

No one can force you to leave this land where you were born, grew up and contributed immensely in your own way.

I am sure you do NOT want to be called a QUITTER.

We should cure the sickness to let the Nation become healthy once again.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Sam, you're the missing piece of the jigsaw. It'll be 100% with your English literacy and entrepreneur skills. All hail Boss Sam!
hail.gif

if you look deeper, you realise that Sam has no mind of his own but is just "cut and paste" from the internet

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why leave this country.

This is your country.

You have every right to be here.

No one can force you to leave this land where you were born, grew up and contributed immensely in your own way.

I am sure you do NOT want to be called a QUITTER.

We should cure the sickness to let the Nation become healthy once again.

Yes, Singapore is my country.

And I don't plan to leave.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if you look deeper, you realise that Sam has no mind of his own but is just "cut and paste" from the internet

I base my conclusions upon measurable indices rather than sentiment.

If you feel that the data that I base my conclusions upon is wrong, you are most welcome dispute my findings.

Let's start with life expectancy. Is the data published by WHO wrong? If it is, please state how you arrived at such a conclusion and tell me what the actual figure is.

The stats published by WHO are available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

It shows Singapore at number 4 on the list which is a commendable performance. Nowhere else in Asia is the life expectancy so high.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I base my conclusions upon measurable indices rather than sentiment.

If you feel that the data that I base my conclusions upon is wrong, you are most welcome dispute my findings.

Let's start with life expectancy. Is the data published by WHO wrong? If it is, please state how you arrived at such a conclusion and tell me what the actual figure is.

The stats published by WHO are available at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

It shows Singapore at number 4 on the list which is a commendable performance. Nowhere else in Asia is the life expectancy so high.

Do you realise that high literacy rate and long life expectancy cant be achieved over night?

SG's high literacy rate and long life expectancy were not achieved by the present PAP team. Credit shd be given to the pap teams from the 1960s, 1970s, early 1980s. None of the presesnt PAP team was in those teams

Last edited:

Huatchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Roy Ngerng has argued convincingly of a trend that will see the imminent collapse of PAP. What I like to see is a coalition of opposition parties grouping together and form a new cabinet, making a new chapter in our political history. I agree with Joseph Kheng-Liang Tan that opposition parties should and can form the Government. There is enough talent in Singapore to run the country without the PAP. We should be self reliant and not be dependent on foreign investment. Keep foreigners under greater control. Get our people to fill up the high paying jobs instead. Without the foreigners, we will have more space to ourselves and no one competing with our kids for places in schools and poly and uni; free up hospitals and have less crowded MRTs. We can tap on our reserves to subsidise our SMEs and build them into MNCs.