• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cooleo rubbish

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

Neither. You don't need a stupid tablet computer.

Get yourself a decent phone for when you're on the go and a powerful computer at home which can use to earn some money.

Smart phones and tablets are gimmicks. The apps are good for nothing more than entertainment value.

Sam, u are beginning to sound your age - old. If I wasn't wiser, I would have assumed u are Old Fart. Sadly, the saying goes "all work and no play ain't gonna make cooleo cool". I hope u let this sink in and make peace w the Lord before u submit passport. hehe

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Lim swee say talks about Rojak - but see this picture first

I like to eat rojak. So thanks for the heads up. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Paper General speaks yaya

Paper General is a joke in the military world. Even a junior Navy Seals deserve more admiration.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wooden Threatens to Withold Our Money from Oppo Wards???

Wooden Goh aka Senile Minister must be living in a fantasy world. Votes are based on the considerations over the past few years, not some bullshit last minute cock sucking from ministers.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wooden Threatens to Withold Our Money from Oppo Wards???

2pts85i.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Archbishop tells Catholics to vote Oppos

Gregory Yong respected by who? Gregory yong was a coward, and totally unfit for his role. If he got reincarnated in front of me, I tell him to go to hell.

Hell has a special place for a retard like u who can only afford to stay big house in JB.

Btw i read about your daughter.

http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Crime/Story/A1Story20081005-91716.html

Girl, 16, gang-raped in JB
Sun, Oct 05, 2008
New Straits Times

JOHOR BARU, MALAYSIA: Police detained two men on Friday in connection with the rape, assault and robbery of a 16-year-old girl in Taman Dahlia the previous night.

Johor Criminal Investigation Department deputy chief Assistant Commissioner Che Yussof Che Ngah said the two, aged 21 and 25, were detained in Kempas at 11pm on Friday.

"We have obtained a remand order for five days, until 0ct 8, against the two suspects to facilitate investigations."

he Yussof said police had also identified the other eight suspects.

The girl was on her way back from a cybercafe in Bandar Baru Uda at 9pm on Thursday when she was stopped by four men in a white Proton Waja.

She was then dragged into the car and taken to a house in Taman Dahlia where at least 10 men were waiting.

There, she was beaten until she passed out.

She regained consciousness at 3am on Friday and realised she had been raped.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow Sam, we tot u make a living by being a pimp or at least pimping out online sex ad banners. Looks like you are not as deplorable as we had assumed. lol

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

No sex banners are allowed on any of the forums that I run.

U always state that sammyboyforum.com does not belong to u. We can understand the social stigma that is linked to being a online sex ad banner peddler, but u got to make peace with the Lord before u submit passport you know? hehe