• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cooleo rubbish

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

Sam, u are beginning to sound your age - old. If I wasn't wiser, I would have assumed u are Old Fart. Sadly, the saying goes "all work and no play ain't gonna make cooleo cool". I hope u let this sink in and make peace w the Lord before u submit passport. hehe

Five stars for this chink nigger wannabe.

When you give five stars to a thread started by a useless Malaysian IT worker chink in a rubbish heap, it is the highest form of "praise".

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

If not for Sam Leong and his forum you losers would have no place to rant. Including chink wannabe nigger cooleo, that useless Jah_Rastafar_I, the ugly self-and-dad-fucking voyeur lianbeng and a slew of all those other old and ugly good-for-nothing characters here.