• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cooleo rubbish

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which cool tablet should cooleo get - iPad 2 or Asus eee Transformer?

I saw the ad that day, the Asus one looks cool.

I use both IOS and Andriod. Prefer Andriod, haven't been attack by any shit Andriod Apps so far.

If you already have iphone, no point get Ipad.

:biggrin:

Android good? How come i see the Android market full of amateur fart apps? Now u using iPhone or iPad?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: cooleo's vote for Worstest Rally Speech ever - Teo Ser Fuck

2pts85i.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ipad1 and Samsung Galaxy Ace.

Samsung, I used to download apps for my wife use, so she use simple Apps. There was once, I got a paid Andriod App, but it did not work and I uninstalled it immediately. Then they emailed me and said no charge since I uninstalled it within a short time after I've installed.

Anyway, Andriod market is easier to use.

What phone you use?

:smile:

iPhone 4. Really good buy. The retina display see liao u will feel shiok. Esp when u read text.

Actually the Asus Eee Transformer seems quite good. Can consider. It can serve as a mini laptop once u add in the optional dock.

TF101-A1_mainimage.jpg

Key Features

10.1-inch WSVGA IPS capacitive pressure-sensing multi touch display for brilliant HD entertainment and intuitive navigation. 178° viewing angle (1280 x 800)
Powered by NVIDIA® Tegra™ 2 mobile processor for best web experience with up to two times faster browsing, hardware accelerated Flash, and console-quality gaming (Learn more)
Front (1.2 MP) and rear (5 MP) cameras for face-to-face video chats and on-the-go video and picture capturing (Learn more)
Mini HDMI port to supersize your entertainment to compatible HDTVs and external displays (Learn more)
Optional Docking station with QWERTY keyboard adds additional 6.5 hours of battery life, to instantly turn the Transformer into PC mode with up to 16 hours of battery life 2 (Learn more)

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

You mean once dock onto the keyboard, the OS change to Windows OS?

:confused:

No still using the Android system. Think the docking is to give u the keyboard to type on. The dock also has 2 USB 2.0 slots and 4in1 card reader. Also includes additional battery to boost your tablet battery. So it is kinda like a laptop.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: cooleo's vote for Worstest Rally Speech ever - Teo Ser Fuck

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84ljzIdevQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
6072591830.png

Cheebye so many dislikes still so shameless not to take the video down. Pui!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ass Loong 'address' your concerns in his rally speech (guess how many likes?)

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O_YemkBl5Kw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nRzGZBtwRzA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
1610264413.png

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vote Opposition - PAP gives you Sharkfin - Remember?

9901048679.png

Wah solid sia. Got 1,107 likes and 36 civil serpents dislike

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GCT Personal Attack On His ex Secretary Is SHAMEFUL. Tan FARKS His Old Boss back.

1872046559.png

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: May 2nd Straits Times Front Page (right column) Supports OPPOSITION

Fore a PAP lackey, you're a very good actor. I have to hand it to you. You're definitely in the running for an on-line Oscar. Nobody can pretend to support the opposition better than you can.

Sam have u been watching too many undercover movies like Infernal Affairs or The Departed? I suggest u take a break and enjoy a couple of Adam Sandler flicks such as Anger Management.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ST Senior Political Correspondent Clarissa Oon's "Baby, the vote matters."

>>I would like my child to grow up in a country where the ‘good life’ is not merely characterized by GDP growth, but by the measure in which fellow citizens protect and care for each other, particularly the most vulnerable amongst us. I look forward to him being part of a country where he could, without being a Presidents Scholar, or even a degree holder, be recognized and valued for whatever skills and talents he possesses. I want him to work in a country where he could excel in a trade if he so chooses – e.g. carpentry, bricklaying, horticulture – and be paid a decent, living wage for an honest day’s work, a wage where he could afford to get married, buy a comfortable (not necessarily luxurious) home and raise a family.<<

Wow the woman v long-winded. Conclusion is she voting for opposition la.