• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condo Supply: Total no. of units in the pipeline.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.iproperty.com.my/propertylisting/2480231/puteri-harbour-condominium-forsale
Tenure: Freehold,TOP: Est. mid 2017,Car Parks: 2577 lots,Total units; 1,054 units (Inclusive of 56 SOHO units),Price: From S$3xxk
Heard that it is going to be 1250psf onward. You can buy a good to very good unit in KL(depend on area) and it should be safer(easy to resales and rent out) based on my personal view. any thought of your sharing will be grateful?

My folks are based in KL.
For 3xx K (say $350K Sing) = 875K RM
you can get a 1,300+ sq ft , 3 bed, >10 y.o , roman architecture inspired huge landscaped low density freehold condo in bangsar, KL.
and still have 75K RM leftover for home improvement.

but bangsar doesn't have seaview.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Value for money definitely is KL and or Penang. Buyers are likely more sophisticated there. Johor buyers are currently blind by the expensive baseline comparing in Singapore.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would pple be angry unless they have already bought unaware of huge supply coming. But property investment have to be aware of the risks.

Choosing to live in denial. Its better to face the reality now before they sign S&P than to face the reality few years down the road

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choosing to live in denial. Its better to face the reality now before they sign S&P than to face the reality few years down the road

Latest govt measures will throw a spanner in the works. Likely there will be a mad rush to close deals before the deadline

sunriver

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add another name: P'Residen (aka The Private Residence) [76 Units]

Summary stats:
No of Condos = 100
Total no. of uniits = 60,139

Now I can call the listing " D'100 Condos @ Iskandar " :biggrin: :biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Add another name: P'Residen (aka The Private Residence) [76 Units]

Summary stats:
No of Condos = 100
Total no. of uniits = 60,139

Now I can call the listing " D'100 Condos @ Iskandar " :biggrin: :biggrin:

P'residen? isn't that sound or read like "presiden"? think malaysia developers running out of condo names.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think u will have a lot of problem updating as when u have negative points all post need to be approved by admin. Try to talk to them, apologize/beg to get back to green status. Delete any post they want....

At least for me i at 0 points, and not in rush to post anything...... i will wait it out

sunriver can request forum owner to release him from moderation..the forum owner has released PAP IB ids after they are zapped into moderation, so perhaps he will do the same in this case..