• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope your logical processes can comprehend this. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're not trying to be dishonest trying to pull a fast one here.

There's nothing worthwhile you've added and my rebuttal to you stands. If I take your analogy further, I can claim that one should not provoke the PAP because the PAP is also a "giant". I guess that's why you never written anything scathing about the PAP. You believe in not provoking those with power, even if those with power are doing something wrong.

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor, he setup the point system............if no one ban anyone then he worry :o:biggrin:

On the contrary, one reputation point will be worth one hundred Bison dollars. That is the exchange rate that the Bank of Sammyboy
will implement after I kidnap their host Leongsam.

tumblr_kya3y1i2jB1qa5504o1_500.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People I Infracted so far...

1) BusNo64
2) Ramseth (for fun)
3) Krafty (for fun)
4) Windsor (tried but failed, he banned me instead)
5) Screwball
6) .......

Can't name the 6th, so I Infracted many people as TFBH said? Hahahaha.....

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's nothing worthwhile you've added and my rebuttal to you stands. If I take your analogy further, I can claim that one should not provoke the PAP because the PAP is also a "giant". I guess that's why you never written anything scathing about the PAP. You believe in not provoking those with power, even if those with power are doing something wrong.

You sure can talk. But I am doubtful about the substance of your talk. Like a meek dog, you lack bite. Do you dare to provoke PAP without a cloak of anonymity? Don't bother. It is a rethorical question.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh are you cock sure i have never written anything bad about the PAP? Even if i haven't so what? Does that make me less of a person than you? You see now you're getting on a moral high horse.

Back to the subject. I wonder if you actually did read my posts at all. Do you know the meaning of the word context? I can see you're trying to cheap move here trying to take my posts out of context. Like i mentioned screwball was the one provoking AK all along he was definitely asking for it and it was quite silly of him to do that again and again to AK with inf powers cos what's the next likely conclusion? He'll get what's coming to him hence the analogies to the gentle giant and the tame tiger.

Yet what did you do when you read my post? You dishonestly took all of that out of context and put words into my mouth trying to make it 1: forummers with higher rep power have posts that are more important, 2: making up imaginary scenerio that a forummer with high rep power is allowed to bully newbies 3: bringing in the PAP. :rolleyes: Why did you bring in the PAP? I'll answer that for you. You brought in the PAP cos most forummers don't like the PAP they are the common enemy. Try ways and means to associate someone with the PAP and there you have it, a new enemy there.

See how bloody dishonest you are using such low down tatics. Let's see how you'll blatantly try to ignore all of that and bring in more PAP scenerios.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You sure can talk. But I am doubtful about the substance of your talk. Like a meek dog, you lack bite. Do you dare to provoke PAP without a cloak of anonymity? Don't bother. It is a rethorical question.

Other than a person like dr chee for eg who's been sued and bankrupted most ppl don't dare to provoke the PAP cos they are really formidable and most ppl aren't as brave and reckless as chee either. It's kind of stupid to actually give this type of challenge to someone else when most of the time ppl that propose such challenges more often than not don't have the guts to do it too. Anyway what does this have to do with the PAP?

Oh yes associate AK with the PAP and screwball as the freedom fighter fighting for the common man here. I wonder how much more ridiculous it can get.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys got to admit that Scroobal has lots of good information/knowledge about Domestic politics and he is well needed in the Politics folder... With him gone, There will be no good contributors left other then 2 or 3 other guys...So might else rename that folder UFO and Ghost.

Anyways, You guys are a bunch of wimps... Its extremely funny to see how much internal politics is going on here like mCm you guys are outside friends/colleagues. Most of you are like gossiping school girls. Embarrassing lot.

STOP BEHAVING LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been more than 12 hours since screwball got banned, let's see what Ah Leong will do about this :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's been more than 12 hours since screwball got banned, let's see what Ah Leong will do about this :smile:

12 more hours he will be let out of his cage liao. Then you'll be fighting the mighty king of trolls. Or according to TFBH you're actually the all mighty PAP bullying poor screwball. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys got to admit that Scroobal has lots of good information/knowledge about Domestic politics and he is well needed in the Politics folder... With him gone, There will be no good contributors left other then 2 or 3 other guys...So might else rename that folder UFO and Ghost.

Anyways, You guys are a bunch of wimps... Its extremely funny to see how much internal politics is going on here like mCm you guys are outside friends/colleagues. Most of you are like gossiping school girls. Embarrassing lot.

STOP BEHAVING LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS.

please dont change this folder to GHOST ...i will be very busy :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
12 more hours he will be let out of his cage liao. Then you'll be fighting the mighty king of trolls. Or according to TFBH you're actually the all mighty PAP bullying poor screwball. :rolleyes:
It's fine, I'll be waiting for him, let's see who's the real tyrant in this forum :smile:

Btw, Windsor happily infracted people again, can't take the heat, why no one complain? Lol

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit like this happen when you no longer come online only for knowledge and Passing Time, You have put a part of your life in online/forum and a part of your identity/emotions with forums.. Face it many of you are mixing your life with forum life and it looks like words are hitting each other nerves and face-less people with nicknames are making you piss off after you shut down your P.C. ..It pretty much sums up forums is already part of your life.

I understand that it can be annoying..Like how i really feel like bashing Dim Sum Rasta face in when im online but once i click to another site or close my p.c it all goes away.. Just remember that there is no need for Ego, Pride, Embarrassment, "Feeling like a victim online" COS NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHO YOU ARE...SO BASICALLY IT WILL NOT CHANGE WHO YOU ARE OUTSIDE AND HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU!!!

So just go and smoke some Marijuana and chill the fuck out...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's fine, I'll be waiting for him, let's see who's the real tyrant in this forum :smile:

Btw, Windsor happily infracted people again, can't take the heat, why no one complain? Lol

cos those ppl he infracted are of no consequence mah. but you actually banned the almighty screw while according to the screw you're a nobody who happens to have a lot of pts. some ppl are more than equal than others but they won't admit it you have a better chance of seeing a talking cow.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cos those ppl he infracted are of no consequence mah. but you actually banned the almighty screw while according to the screw you're a nobody who happens to have a lot of pts. some ppl are more than equal than others but they won't admit it you have a better chance of seeing a talking cow.
Haha.. Thanks Jah, really appreciate your kind defence :smile:
I've been more patience since last month, these kind of things won't agitates me no more. 清者自清,浊者自浊

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh are you cock sure i have never written anything bad about the PAP? Even if i haven't so what? Does that make me less of a person than you? You see now you're getting on a moral high horse.

See how bloody dishonest you are using such low down tatics. Let's see how you'll blatantly try to ignore all of that and bring in more PAP scenerios.

Its a waste of time trying to debate point by point with someone who cannot follow the reasoning and insists on heading down the wrong path. As I said, you have not made any new points, I've said what i wanted to say, and anyone with a good brain who reads our exchange can judge accordingly. Its nothing to do with PAP which is just an analogy.

In fact, now you're the one spinning yarns about a moral high horse, as if I'm belittling others who don't oppose the PAP, which I most definitely did not do. You're the one who needs to get context, nuance and innuendo right. And to top it off I'm now dishonest. Unlike Scroobal i'm not bothered enough by that word to rebut. This is not HWZ or EDMW, people who come in here have eyes and a brain and I'm not afraid of having our dialogue scrutinized.

Its not a productive way to spend the night. I'll just say this: you bow to those with the power, and you think that those who fail to do so are stupid. Thats the sum total of my impression of you and I'm sticking my guns to that judgment.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can't go around banning someone just because you disagree with what they say. This sort of action puts you squarely in the same camp as the PAP with their use of the ISA and kangaroo courts to silence their critics.

Every member of sammyboy.com has every right to express an opinion regarding any other member or any issue under the sun. By banning a member in the course of a debate, you are effectively shutting down one side of the chamber and giving the other team free reign to say whatever they like without fear of rebuttal.

If you misuse your powers again, I'll remove them.

As of 2.45am, scroobal is un-banned.

Alamaking, what do you have to say now about your abuse of power?

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I do not see what is the point of banning anyone in an online forum which is supposed to be an informal platform for free flow discussion unless there is a certain fee or conditions imposed on registering a new nick. When you cannot stop people from coming in right back by just registering a new nick, what is the point on banning? Moreover, Scroobal is relatively harmless apart from behaving occasionally in a less gentlemen manner when he was emotionally charged. When one's emotion get high, IQ naturally becomes low and I suspect his EQ is also not very good. Making snide remarks with a penchant of telling lies and cooking up stories are not good enough reasons for banning him.

As a matter of fact, I hardly know Perspective let alone being his long time buddy, meeting up with him often and how could I possibly do business with him when he is no longer with the industry. The last time we met was I happened to bump into him and we did have a friendly smoking chat, that was it. I also have not meet up with Ramseth this year. The last time we met was late last year for dimsum with GMS and Bob which he did started a thread on this. I am sure if I buy him dimsum everyday, he will not mind providing Scroobal with timely report each day and everyday without fail. Whilst I cannot comprehend why Scroobal had repeatedly cooked up with stories on who I met up with and what I ate for breakfast, I can't help but feel sorry for this guy who in many ways is undeniably quite talented.

http://http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?80438-Pipe-Smoking-Breakfast-Conference-Reconvened&p=609747#post609747

Leongsam,

This bothers me and it should bother you too.

The only people who deserve to be banned are spammers, and people who flood threads with vulgarities and obscene pictures, intending to drive other forummers away.

Scroobal has done none of the above. He has egged and irritated some folks, no doubt, and maybe even you could say lied, insulted, for whatever he is being accused of. But none of this warrants banning. I think this is very very clear.

Alamaking has abused his power by silencing a forummer rather than debating him head-on. This is despicable, cowardly, hypocritical and deserving of the greatest amount of contempt.

I have stayed aside from this "debate" up till now because it involves a "conflict" between two fourmmers I respect -- Scroobal and Perspective.

Both Perspective and Scroobal have made their points. Scroobal has gotten more personal, bringing Perspective's alleged occuptaion and real life friends into the fray. However, that is the only comment I will offer and will not take sides.

Last edited: