• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What no valid reason? You ban him limpeh give you 10 rep points lah

Then very soon you will have 1400 rep points.. Can ban people 2 times! POWERRR!!!!

whahahaha....why u so bad ? ask him to ban ppl ? anyway you cant give him all 10 rep points lah .the most give him 5 points :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What no valid reason? You ban him limpeh give you 10 rep points lah

Then very soon you will have 1400 rep points.. Can ban people 2 times! POWERRR!!!!
Hahha, dun think you can give me 10 points liao lor, you exchange programme with me liao, whahahah

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have no idea how hard I'm laughing.

Even my johnny walkker black label lose to you! Hahahahahaha!

whahahaha....why u so bad ? ask him to ban ppl ? anyway you cant give him all 10 rep points lah .the most give him 5 points :wink:

You all two don't zee zee xiao xiao hor.. trying to sow discord between me and The King is it?

First warning... Better behave yourselves here!.. Don't later kenna from him. No body will start a "complain to Sam leong" thread for you one hor

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never seen this side of you Bro. Laugh until my dentures fell out. Still trying to find the lower half as the specs also gone somewhere.
You all two don't zee zee xiao xiao hor.. trying to sow discord between me and The King is it? First warning... Better behave yourselves here!.. Don't later kenna from him. No body will start a "complain to Sam leong" thread for you one hor

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You all two don't zee zee xiao xiao hor.. trying to sow discord between me and The King is it?

First warning... Better behave yourselves here!.. Don't later kenna from him. No body will start a "complain to Sam leong" thread for you one hor

whahahaha...your statement is better then my photoshop skill whahahhaha...ok i dont zee xiao liao ...i diam diam ok ? :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
whahahaha...your statement is better then my photoshop skill whahahhaha...ok i dont zee xiao liao ...i diam diam ok ? :wink:

I think things are getting more toned down now. Hey weekend's coming, everybody jai-yen-yen, keep your fighting to just this level is good enough

[video=youtube;eT-9PKN2Cs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT-9PKN2Cs0[/video]

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's a shame. I love it when there's a major battle going on.

hi there

1. sammy, this thread is meaningless though it has generated much traffic.
2. i guess you like the on-going volume too.
3. what this thread really needs now is: tonychat or the infamous worm666.
4. wacking it hard with fury and harsh words to wrap it up!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
they are never there when u need them.

hi there

2. i guess you like the on-going volume too.
3. what this thread really needs now is: tonychat or the infamous worm666.
4. wacking it hard with fury and harsh words to wrap it up!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

These sorts of threads do nothing for traffic as the participants are all members who would be here anyway. All it does is consume bandwidth.

Additional traffic is only generated when the forum attracts NEW blood from outside the pool of regulars.

I like these sorts of threads simply because they're so entertaining. It's always fun to watch a brawl from the sidelines and instigate matters to escalate the violence.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wat kind of threads can do dat? ...

1. New threads which contain key words related to subjects which many people are interested in.

2. Threads about topics or videos that have gone viral.

3. New threads here that have generated interest in other high traffic forums or blogs.

Generating more traffic is like earning foreign exchange. The economy grows only when money pours in from abroad. Same applies to forums. The same old codgers arguing the whole day isn't going to help traffic one iota. It's domestic spending. There is no net growth.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ha thats why i just changed the avatar ...to help uncle botak up again.

hi there
1. the other individual who is equally good settling things here: cooleo.
2. btw, whenever i peep at your avatar, just feel so hot and good.
3. unlike uncle botak, mine stands up!