• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask yourself this… does Scroobal himself not have power? He arguably has more power than Alamaking. AK is given the power by Sam. Scroobal gets his from his legion of followers. Ironically, the people he always insults as ignorant are the very ones who empower him. They are the very ones who accept everything he says since he is perceived as an “insider”.

He can just as effectively “ban” his opponents via online bullying, threats and in Perspective’s case, release personal information (false details that will be taken as true by his followers). These are arguably more effective in silencing people than an actual ban. You can get “unbanned” but the psychological effects do not go away after 24 hours. Is this not an “abuse of power”?

A school bully who does not need to be given legitimate power by the school principal. He gets his from his followers. And I believe that students are more afraid of the school bully than the principal.

Kudos to Perspective in this regard for not cowing to pressure.

Legion of followers? Like suck cock buddies? E.g. Kaninabu chao chee bye kia, Windsor? :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He lost the power the moment Ah Leong changed the whole point system, I can say he damn sour about it, and point his target at me cox i have the highest points around, and to him, I'm not good enough to have so much points. But too bad, I'm too likeable, everyone loves me (kidding), LOL

Once again, even with a one-liner or monograph, you got the timeline right and hit it right on the spot. You're very likeable. You call me donkey and I call you monkey and we all laugh it off and continue joking tomorrow or when we're free and in the mood. What did Scroobal try to do? He try turn us against each other.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once again, even with a one-liner or monograph, you got the timeline right and hit it right on the spot. You're very likeable. You call me donkey and I call you monkey and we all laugh it off and continue joking tomorrow or when we're free and in the mood. What did Scroobal try to do? He try turn us against each other.
Where the fuck are you really? now is not your normal posting time leh

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I am not the only one with the conclusion. You might not think I or others are credible forummers, but 4 to 5 forummers by cannot coincidentally come to the same conclusion of this bad habit that arises from ego and desire to depart from truth. If we all picked on Scroobal maliciously, 5 of us would come to 5 different conclusions. One would say he is selfish, one would say he is lecherous, one would say he is coward and so on. But all 5 came to the same conclusion.

Bear in mind, I haven't even gone to the part about him revealing people's private details.

Someone once said this to me.
“If 9 out of 10 people INDEPENDENTLY come to the SAME conclusion about a person’s character, the 10th guy cannot be correct.”

blueblobster

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, I do get it.
Just a suggestion on how to respond.
Even if u had continued the converation about the woman cheating me, I would not have used "dishonest".
At most, I would have said that u were talking nonsense. Sometimes admitting to it also lightens the mood. :o

Yes, it does lighten the mood if the situation is harmless. Like the clone accusations.

But when someone reveals that your name is XYZ (even though you are not) and gives details about you, e.g. you are a close friend of ABC (even though you are not) and INSISTS that he is correct, then it ceases to be funny. XYZ’s personal details ended up on the internet just because someone insists that you are him. And to make things worse, the person making the allegations is not a looney like JO or GMS. He has a large following who believes everything he says.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He lost the power the moment Ah Leong changed the whole point system, I can say he damn sour about it, and point his target at me cox i have the highest points around, and to him, I'm not good enough to have so much points. But too bad, I'm too likeable, everyone loves me (kidding), LOL

Ya lor he kept on repeating and repeating the same thing again and again and again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again day in and day out.

He was a real cunt when he called you all sorts of names accused you of being made use by others and then at the end of it all say that you're actually a decent forummer so as to say you're not his enemy at the end of the day. Something like taking a few cheap shots at a person and then telling him to be cool when the person retaliates.

This bugger was recycling old stories with small minor details that nobody would even care to recall and telling them once every few days.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still sucking balls and licking asses.

Ya lor he kept on repeating and repeating the same thing again and again and again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again again and again day in and day out.

He was a real cunt when he called you all sorts of names accused you of being made use by others and then at the end of it all say that you're actually a decent forummer so as to say you're not his enemy at the end of the day. Something like taking a few cheap shots at a person and then telling him to be cool when the person retaliates.

This bugger was recycling old stories with small minor details that nobody would even care to recall and telling them once every few days.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why he suddenly keep quiet huh?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see that you are helping that retard Jah to flush?

Or he's helping you? Anyway, you both deserve each other.

Life is not just about numbers you imbecile. Still trying to disguise your unhealthy obsession with scroobal? Do you pick up after him? Do you help him to flush?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I finally see the light. Scroobal was right about you. Cultivating a big folowing of sheep to give you pts and get rewarded in turn.

None of yr posts is of any quality. Mostly inane remarks and to and fro masturbatory remarks. "13K" points must be very precious huh? Can exchange for money or not?

LOL, tio infracted, hahaha...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I finally see the light. Scroobal was right about you. Cultivating a big folowing of sheep to give you pts and get rewarded in turn.

None of yr posts is of any quality. Mostly inane remarks and to and fro masturbatory remarks. "13K" points must be very precious huh? Can exchange for money or not?
LOL, where's the 13k points came from? hahahaha..... I was merely indicating you were infracted and its funny, whahahahaha.....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask yr clone and balls sucker jah.

He's the one who claimed you have 13K points. sam must have made a bad mistake.

I disagreed with yr banning action. Not just Scroobal but anybody else if the grounds is that you found him disagreeable. I didnt reply to you becos I was infracted and you laughed. That's ok.

LOL, where's the 13k points came from? hahahaha..... I was merely indicating you were infracted and its funny, whahahahaha.....

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking, you are King of Alamak. Don't have to stoop to the level of this village imbecile Kingrant. Once he gets tired of barking, he will stop.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Abuse of power has nothing to do with education as we in SG all know.
In any case, a person's education is irrelevant as long as he is a decent chap.

That's true. For all we know Alamaking has a 1st class honours, above even our esteemed GMS. When I was referring to "uneducated", I was referring to uneducated in terms of values, not necessarily paper qualifications which I agree with you can mean very little in this day and age.

In terms of values, I have no qualms about saying AK is uneducated, let him and Jah come and bark their heads off at me, this is the truth.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This statement is unwarranted. What does being educated means?

Though being a newbie watching from the sidelines, I don't agree with banning unless there are actions so extreme as to bring down a forum or an average individual. Neither do I believe in moderation.

Read my reply to JW5.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's true. For all we know Alamaking has a 1st class honours, above even our esteemed GMS. When I was referring to "uneducated", I was referring to uneducated in terms of values, not necessarily paper qualifications which I agree with you can mean very little in this day and age.

In terms of values, I have no qualms about saying AK is uneducated, let him and Jah come and bark their heads off at me, this is the truth.
Wah, you twisted your words very fast, very good, LOL
So Screwball's moral value is the highest in this forum? hahaha....