• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Leongsam,

This bothers me and it should bother you too.

The only people who deserve to be banned are spammers, and people who flood threads with vulgarities and obscene pictures, intending to drive other forummers away.

Scroobal has done none of the above. He has egged and irritated some folks, no doubt, and maybe even you could say lied, insulted, for whatever he is being accused of. But none of this warrants banning. I think this is very very clear.

Alamaking has abused his power by silencing a forummer rather than debating him head-on. This is despicable, cowardly, hypocritical and deserving of the greatest amount of contempt.

I have stayed aside from this "debate" up till now because it involves a "conflict" between two fourmmers I respect -- Scroobal and Perspective.

Both Perspective and Scroobal have made their points. Scroobal has gotten more personal, bringing Perspective's alleged occuptaion and real life friends into the fray. However, that is the only comment I will offer and will not take sides.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I beg to differ. This is the defining moment whereby Alamaking has stood his ground and stopped scroobal from starting troll threads which clog up the forums.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
TFBH is right. LeongSam should trim the wings of those who abuse their powers. There is no valid reason for Alamaking to ban Scroobal just cos he started a thread on Perspective, refuting the posts of his and others who have called him dishonest. In turn he has been called dishonest too. As far as the warring parties are concerned, each is able and articulate enough to respond, so I see the ban as facetious, spurious, puerile and vindictive. What have others contributed? Not much except meaningless one liners to and fro, cajoling, and plain chatter.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sammy Leong,

Pls check your inbox. I have emailed you requesting you to re-instate scroobal so that scroo has the right of reply. I understand you as forum admin & host have the ability to over-ride infractions issued by any forummer.

I may not agree with everything scroo has said, but will defend his right to state his claim, rebut his critics, and either prove himself right OR be proven wrong, whatever the case may be.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy jesus look at these little whiny cry babies here. Yes the screw is banned. The thing is he will be unbanned tomorrow. He's not banned for 1 yr, 1 month or even 1 week. Just 1 freaking day. 1 day isn't an eternity. Just take a chill pill cry yourself to sleep come the next day all will be fine and dandy and your hero aka king of the trolls screwball will be unbanned then he won't need to use his clone accounts anymore.

Scroobal has graduated to being the best troll of all. The threads he starts invariably reach multiple page proportions within hours. :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've a better solution: boycott this forum. I'll take the lead. :biggrin:

I joined this forum because it's different that you can say anything you like....freedom of speech I guess.

Granted spammers and trolls can be found in every forum....definitions also differ....there has to be a better way to manage this rather than trigger happy banning.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only people who deserve to be banned are spammers, and people who flood threads with vulgarities and obscene pictures, intending to drive other forummers away.
Scroobal has done none of the above. He has egged and irritated some folks, no doubt, and maybe even you could say lied, insulted, for whatever he is being accused of. But none of this warrants banning. I think this is very very clear.
Alamaking has abused his power by silencing a forummer rather than debating him head-on. This is despicable, cowardly, hypocritical and deserving of the greatest amount of contempt.

moderator windsor has infracted many forummers for lesser reasons. i assume you are unaware of this?

you can defend scroobal, i'm fine with that, but don't claim the moral high ground if you are not going to defend other forummers from this "unfairness" in the future.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yawn, I got no power to dump his troll thread to the bin, so I banned him as a warning to stop his nonsense thread, its has been going on for quite long and nobody is stopping him. So this forum belongs to Scroobal? so he can do what he wants?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
moderator windsor has infracted many forummers for lesser reasons. i assume you are unaware of this?

you can defend scroobal, i'm fine with that, but don't claim the moral high ground if you are not going to defend other forummers from this "unfairness" in the future.

You are right. Alamaking has infraction many others, but this is one of the very rare occasions he has banned. That to me amounts to undemocratically gagging someone.

How do you know I won't defend others, maybe even you, should others be banned too? You want to flex your muscle, issue one infraction, and scold to your hearts' content. But don't ban.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dat samburger f**k care 1 la ... he's njoying his multiple, incessant orgasms again ...

I know sammy leong won't fuck care me or scroo, but I gotta do something to get off my chest, otherwise tonight when I do my 4 shot of black label also won't feel soong!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And people had been complaining about the dearth of female forumners here in sammyboy. It's rainning cunts! Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned especially one with low self esteem. Man look for pointers to improve himself, a cunt look for points to....................................