• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complaint to Leongsam -- abuse of infraction power by Alamaking

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm surprised that there are ppl getting offended about this big troll getting banned. I wonder if screw thought that there would be a huge outrage with mobs forming wanting to lynch alamaking for banning the forum superstar. Far from that. In fact the screw's supposed ally sam had this to say about him:

Scroobal has graduated to being the best troll of all. The threads he starts invariably reach multiple page proportions within hours. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised that there are ppl getting offended about this big troll getting banned. I wonder if screw thought that there would be a huge outrage with mobs forming wanting to lynch alamaking for banning the forum superstar. Far from that. In fact the screw's supposed ally sam had this to say about him:

When people speak of 'ko lay chai huay', they may not be talking about cauliflowers. But of course, you being you................!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are right. Alamaking has infraction many others, but this is one of the very rare occasions he has banned. That to me amounts to undemocratically gagging someone.

How do you know I won't defend others, maybe even you, should others be banned too? You want to flex your muscle, issue one infraction, and scold to your hearts' content. But don't ban.

Pls read the part i highlighted in red. Now ask yourself why did he ban screw in this rare instance? He's obviously not someone that bans others for fun. I wonder if you have even noticed this perhaps not or perhaps you choose not to but screw has been antagonizing AK over his asking for pts repeating shit that occured eons ago making fun of him calling for stupid for being made use of by ppl which are just allegations not even hard facts. You provoke even the most jovial person long enough he's going to retaliate. Screw was really asking for it trying to provoke an 800lb gorilla like AK. In future before asking reflect on the reason yourself. The answer is already there.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls read the part i highlighted in red. Now ask yourself why did he ban screw in this rare instance? He's obviously not someone that bans others for fun. I wonder if you have even noticed this perhaps not or perhaps you choose not to but screw has been antagonizing AK over his asking for pts repeating shit that occured eons ago making fun of him calling for stupid for being made use of by ppl which are just allegations not even hard facts. You provoke even the most jovial person long enough he's going to retaliate. Screw was really asking for it trying to provoke an 800lb gorilla like AK. In future before asking reflect on the reason yourself. The answer is already there.

With a twat or a small dick? Who else in life you look up to?:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When people speak of 'ko lay chai huay', they may not be talking about cauliflowers. But of course, you being you................!

Sure talk about the principles but there's a reason why the infraction thing was raised to 700 to prevent its abuse. Sure it's not foolproof but AK was pushed the edge and did what occurs naturally for anyone in his situation. Like JC commented who has never sinned pls throw the first stone i wonder if you would react any other way of someone provoked you like that for weeks and months on end.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With a twat or a small dick? Who else in life you look up to?:eek:

Don't take it literally. I meant his points. 13k worth of rep pts really makes him head and shoulders above anyone else here. Oh sure they don't mean much at all but they certainly came in useful this time around. I find it funny that was the only part of my post that you chose to pay attention to which is far from my point even if that post wasn't meant for you.

Btw just come straight to the pt in future instead of beating around the bush, it doesn't make you sound profound just annoying.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I refer to your phrase in red bold lettering.

Are you suggesting that if someone has high rep points, he carries more weight and people should be careful to step around him so as not to antagonize him?

You are suggesting that someone with inf power can afford to be a tyrant, that might is right?

You deserve to be ruled by LKY and oppressed and have your CPF locked up for life.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leongsam,

This bothers me and it should bother you too.

The only people who deserve to be banned are spammers, and people who flood threads with vulgarities and obscene pictures, intending to drive other forummers away.

Scroobal has done none of the above. He has egged and irritated some folks, no doubt, and maybe even you could say lied, insulted, for whatever he is being accused of. But none of this warrants banning. I think this is very very clear.

Alamaking has abused his power by silencing a forummer rather than debating him head-on. This is despicable, cowardly, hypocritical and deserving of the greatest amount of contempt.

I have stayed aside from this "debate" up till now because it involves a "conflict" between two fourmmers I respect -- Scroobal and Perspective.

Both Perspective and Scroobal have made their points. Scroobal has gotten more personal, bringing Perspective's alleged occuptaion and real life friends into the fray. However, that is the only comment I will offer and will not take sides.

LOL!! when screwball was doing it persistently to me when he was made a "moderator", where were u? by the way, screwball went further, he DELETED many of my threads with no good valid reasons. fyi, those deleted threads were quite recipocrative with the forummers. one of which was about foods in chinatown hawker centre.

screwball is getting his own retribulation and frankly his postings are damn boring. someone should just delete his "sticky" threads.

isn't that right, screwball clone?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I refer to your phrase in red bold lettering.

Are you suggesting that if someone has high rep points, he carries more weight and people should be careful to step around him so as not to antagonize him?

You are suggesting that someone with inf power can afford to be a tyrant, that might is right?

You deserve to be ruled by LKY and oppressed and have your CPF locked up for life.

It's weird you highlight and enlarge those words the same way as debonerman. Then again let's put that aside.

Your intepretation of that part of my post is wrong. In which part of my posting did i suggest that someone with high rep power has posts that carries more weight? You obviously made that up to try and throw the argument off balance. No my point is you don't fuck around with someone too much especially if he has some measure of power. Do you purposely go provoking a gentle giant for eg simply cos he's gentle? No cos if you do it long enough he's going to get really mad and then shit happens.

Specifically for the screwball vs alamaking incident it's screwball going on and on and on ranting the same thing over and over and over again calling alamaking stupid and silly asking for pts day in and day out. In no way was this about whoose posts carries more weight.

Anuway i just think it's a cheap shot from you making up these silly conclusions about forummers postings carrying more weight all cos of their rep pts. In no way shape or form did my post even suggest that you just had to make that up to throw off the scent. It's even worse cos you're writing ins this way cos the wrong forummer has the most points. If it was screwball that had the most points of all i would have no doubt that you would sing a different tune and proclaim that rep pts on a forummer does carry more weight and pls enough of linking in the PAP cos screwball is your crony and PAP promotes cronyism. You obviously condone screwball's arrogant behavior cos you are his crony. You scratch his back while he scratches yours.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sammy Leong,

Pls check your inbox. I have emailed you requesting you to re-instate scroobal so that scroo has the right of reply. I understand you as forum admin & host have the ability to over-ride infractions issued by any forummer.

I may not agree with everything scroo has said, but will defend his right to state his claim, rebut his critics, and either prove himself right OR be proven wrong, whatever the case may be.

sammy isn't walt howe fr the old kopitiam. maybe can stop instigating and behave like a man. u like a guniang who strategises borrowing other's parang for the killing. be a man: use ur own little boy scout's pen-knife.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't understand why people even bother to reply in this thread. Stupid thread created by a stupid person for another stupid person who by the way has a KANINABU CHAO BYE SUCK COCK BUDDY, WINDSOR! Wahahaha :oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't take it literally. I meant his points. 13k worth of rep pts really makes him head and shoulders above anyone else here. Oh sure they don't mean much at all but they certainly came in useful this time around. I find it funny that was the only part of my post that you chose to pay attention to which is far from my point even if that post wasn't meant for you.

Btw just come straight to the pt in future instead of beating around the bush, it doesn't make you sound profound just annoying.

I don't have any quarrels with you. You are harmless. As a matter of fact I see you as being on the same intellectual level as Lee Hsien Loong except that he left it behind when he grew into adulthood. That is just an observation.

Say can you tell me how good would AK perform as a politician and the respect he will be bestowed if he offers to get his party's faithful to reciprocate votes if given by PAP's? Now isn't that profound or bad English? My bad................................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammy isn't walt howe fr the old kopitiam. maybe can stop instigating and behave like a man. u like a guniang who strategises borrowing other's parang for the killing. be a man: use ur own little boy scout's pen-knife.

Fucking pondan Changi Village carpark hiao cheebye! What do you know about how to behave like a man? Where is your personal friend, tall, handsome, can take on anyone, Ramseth?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't have any quarrels with you. You are harmless. As a matter of fact I see you as being on the same intellectual level as Lee Hsien Loong except that he left it behind when he grew into adulthood. That is just an observation.

Say can you tell me how good would AK perform as a politician and the respect he will be bestowed if he offers to get his party's faithful to reciprocate votes if given by PAP's? Now isn't that profound or bad English? My bad................................

My oh my i love how you added in the comment of saying i'm harmless as if that even means anything on a forum. :rolleyes: yes unlike an earth shaker like you whose posts can even change the policies made in this forum mine are just worth 5 cents. Anyway there's no need to resort to insults cos you didn't even write anything of substance you were just beating around the bush then again i understand why you write like this cos you are quite the beta male.

Might i ask you why would you want me to answer such a pointless question? There's nothing wrong with alamaking. He's just another forummer like you perhaps on better standing than you. Again you're harping on the exchange of pts this time changing the context of vote buying. :rolleyes: You're not profound at all sad to say. Just plain lame.

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from drinking beer and now this. Scroobal got banned???!!! I thot Scroobal is one of 天王 the here??? My alcohol level all gone KNN

Last edited: