• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: i got this in my reputation again...

The comments have been removed.

This is the problem with sinkie... Once they complain and you go entertain them... You will see there is a new thread on this issue coming up everyday twit...:p

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

who are you, why you join in december 2013 and you have thousands of points???:confused:

I am your on line friend lah.
no need to take all these PMs to heart.
my skin is now crococodile skin.
my heart as black as coal.
I am immuned to all the vulgarities and profanities.

wish you a happy, healthy and prosperous horse year!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the problem with sinkie... Once they complain and you go entertain them... You will see there is a new thread on this issue coming up everyday twit...:p

Just chuck those fuckturds into ignore the moment you get those kind of message. You know the quality of them and what the fuck for you do not can them out of sight and out of mind immediately.
God do not provide ignore bin for nothing you know.
Use that as you see fit and

BIN THOSE KIND OF FUCKTURDS IMMEDIATELY

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I also got a funny message from a nick "refer" yesterday, I had promptly put it in my ignore list.

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I also got a funny message from a nick "refer" yesterday, I had promptly put it in my ignore list.

That belongs to one of the clones of SIFU and i have a list of them.

His clones were pwned by InfP and (S) and so he will rotate them using the same few when zapping my clones. :biggrin:

refer
luckyboy
Winbsor
PigFace
godiva
facebook
KotexFreedom
LumWanWah
tonyshit
Eric_Lum
ImerysAsia
ls-knnbccb
windows
BlueWave
Sifu1
patrickv
puacheebyewindsor
keling is shit
ssrrvv11
SIFU888

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Mercil the moniker i reported to Leongsam yesterday deleted

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

gopal.jpg

gpoal 2.jpg

the more spam, the more happy sam will be.because spam mean traffic.traffic mean $$

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
dental health-toothbrush

hi, is a soft bristle or hard bristle toothbrush better for daily brushing of teeth?:o

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dental health-toothbrush

talk cock, you mean you change your toothbrush according to what you eat, if one day you eat porridge, you use soft bristle one, another day, you eat bak kut tay, you use hard one huh...???:biggrin:

depend on what and where you eat