• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dental health-toothbrush

just swap back to soft bristle, thxs for the advice. i used colgate 12 hours protection toothpaste leh...

Hard Tooth brush will damage your gum in the long run, cause receding gumline.

Soft (as everyone else here has said; this should be common knowledge to everyone by now).

You didn't ask about toothpaste, but here's my recommendation. Only Novamin toothpastes can actually remineralize (ie. rebuild) teeth. GlaxoSmithKline (owner of Sensodyne) paid hundreds of millions of USD to buy over the Novamin company (which invested years of R&D perfecting the formula), so instead of paying fees to Novamin, now they (as Novamin's owner) collect fees from all other toothpaste companies around the world to use the Novamin formula.

View attachment 14264

Buy a tube of Sensodyne's (Novamin-containing) "Repair & Protect" toothpaste from NTUC or any pharmacy today.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: dental health-toothbrush

electric toothbrush can brush gums as well?

I don't see why not. I think the are different types of brushes available. If not, adjust the pressure of the whirling brush on the gums.

not really.
your healthy teeth is govern by your healthy kidney.
i am pretty sure you can perform well in bed.
kidney governs bones.teeth are the excess bones.meaning in order to nourish your excess bones..your kidney have excess to give.
kidney = water
when your dental is not in balance..it disturb your heart..
heart is fire.
water disturb fire..heart failure.

Trust you to sextify this thread.

I do nicely in bed, thank you. I attribute it to 40 years of practice, not my kidneys. LOL

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: how was your new year?

I learnt that old fart still can shout YYAAAMMMMM.... SENG on top of his voice

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

anyone know how to "tok see sek"? can't find players much...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

boss,

what ever you're smoking, i'd like to have some :p:p:p

HAIL MARY JANE!!!

No public holiday in NZ. Everything was open including the Chinese shops. No visiting, no loud chinky music, no nothing. The only reason why I knew it was CNY was because I read about it here.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wish my CNY holiday could be longer, back to Bkk since last night.