• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
How To Be A Better Person

i am changing...no more a whining king...:o
no more speaking up against the pap, they did a good job, i am convinced.:eek:

http://www.thechangeblog.com/be-a-better-person/

How To Be A Better Person – An Experiment

Now I’d like to propose something. I’d like to propose that you make up your mind, right here and now, to actually do this tomorrow – just as an experiment. You don’t have to tell anyone what you’re up to, you don’t have to recruit others to do it with you and you don’t need to make a big deal out of it. Just wake up with the attitude that no matter what happens throughout the day, you are going to give your life the very best you have to offer! You are going to live your life in a way that makes you want to be a better person.

Be forewarned, this new approach could change everything!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How To Be A Better Person

good boy.

It is not speaking against a party but speaking against unfair policies.

GRC system is a bully policy, unfair. Keep up the fighting spirit for the sake of your future descendants.

Say no to ONE PARTY government.

Say No to LKY for putting in his incompetent leadership quality son.

Say Yes, return CPF money all those @55, honour the deal.

i am changing...no more a whining king...:o
no more speaking up against the pap, they did a good job, i am convinced.:eek:

http://www.thechangeblog.com/be-a-better-person/

How To Be A Better Person – An Experiment

Now I’d like to propose something. I’d like to propose that you make up your mind, right here and now, to actually do this tomorrow – just as an experiment. You don’t have to tell anyone what you’re up to, you don’t have to recruit others to do it with you and you don’t need to make a big deal out of it. Just wake up with the attitude that no matter what happens throughout the day, you are going to give your life the very best you have to offer! You are going to live your life in a way that makes you want to be a better person.

Be forewarned, this new approach could change everything!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, i will speak against unfair policies and bullying pap cronies.

good boy.

It is not speaking against a party but speaking against unfair policies.

GRC system is a bully policy, unfair. Keep up the fighting spirit for the sake of your future descendants.

Say no to ONE PARTY government.

Say No to LKY for putting in his incompetent leadership quality son.

Say Yes, return CPF money all those @55, honour the deal.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How to be a better person? This kind of thing going you must come to the chat room to chat with me.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
are there many siao char bors in mediacorp?

can you name a few besides the usual ones in channelnewsasia.com?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: are there many siao char bors in mediacorp?

these kind of siao char bors are the ones that gives the best sex.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'd choose sadplumpgirl rather than them, they will make me lose my erection cos' they are siao one...:p:o

these kind of siao char bors are the ones that gives the best sex.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

char bors have invaded every work places. They are cheaper to hire. Man work and their pay is known as income whereas woman work their pay is known as extra money.

Every job which started by men are replaced by women, the extra income workers. So they beat men with lower pay.

Look at all shopping centers and 90% of the products are for women. Any way only 1% of women are good at cleaning up the company with people she likes to work with, if she is at the top of the company food chain.

Profit 0%, get rid of people she don't like 100%.

can you name a few besides the usual ones in channelnewsasia.com?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

spot on!up your points later.

char bors have invaded every work places. They are cheaper to hire. Man work and their pay is known as income whereas woman work their pay is known as extra money.

Every job which started by men are replaced by women, the extra income workers. So they beat men with lower pay.

Look at all shopping centers and 90% of the products are for women. Any way only 1% of women are good at cleaning up the company with people she likes to work with, if she is at the top of the company food chain.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal

and no need to do NS..shoik lar.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: don't play forex

Sinkie will tell you how he and his master are making so much from forex they're about to buy out Temasek.....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can explain to us why cannot play forex?

Dun bother about that MLM noise here. Just ignore for now. I'll handle that later when I've time.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

i know a savvy couple who quit their full time jobs and become forex traders, after few years, they break even. for me, from winning for a year to losing few grands cos' i am greedy. i think ah neh is right that it's like riding sampan in the ocean.

Sinkie will tell you how he and his master are making so much from forex they're about to buy out Temasek.....

Can explain to us why cannot play forex?

Dun bother about that MLM noise here. Just ignore for now. I'll handle that later when I've time.

Why? How much you lost?

Playing Forex is akin to riding a sampan in the blue ocean.