• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is your age?

i am turning 40, is it too late or too old to apply for migration?:o

share your experience...

serious...no nonsense

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: serious question...no nonsense

Krafty aka hotbot aka nutbush, I am beginning to suspect you are a agenda here. Look at the threads you created yesterday and today :oIo:

1) serious question...no nonsense

2) is reputation important for an average guy on the street?

3) bait thread

4) scary

motherfucker :oIo:

Knnb

One more nonsense thread started

What is your age.

Tiu nia Singh

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: what is your age?

I'm 15... for a moment caught in between 10 and 20 and I'm just dreamin' countin' the ways to where you are. I'm 22... for a moment and she feels better ...I'm 35 for a moment...
And I got a 100 years to live :smile:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: what is your age?

i just hit 16yo :o legal to go fuck at geylang?? :o

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

when you see someone fall, will you feel happy?

i was not like that but after falling for many times caused by you know who...i start to feel happy when i see someone fall. why like that?:o

you feel like this that is because you dont want other to overtake you.most 90% of tom dick harry will think like this, dont worry.
10% will think likewise..they are the 10% successful kind
fyi, i am the 90%.

successful plp.jpg

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

when you see someone fall, will you feel happy?

i was not like that but after falling for many times caused by you know who...i start to feel happy when i see someone fall. why like that?:o

perfectly normal....................I'm always glad when my best friends don't do well................

even my own old man.................he's happy when I fail...............imagine that.............