• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: is reputation important for an average guy on the street?

It looks like you cant have a disagreement in a civil manner. I had pointed out something to you and you are free to express your opinions and to rebut me. I dont see the need for the abusive language. It just shows that despite your ' nice ' words and ' holier than you' image that you try to project, you are from the gutter. The other guys may be brutal but at least they are honest. No wonder they dislike a false and pretentious person like you. You condemn their abuse and their language but you employ the same methods when you disagree with others. You say you are pro Singapore and something else that I cant recall but you are indeed a poor testimony to what you say you stand for.

of course I agree with you.

I am a poor testimony to what I said I stood for.

It's totally acceptable. I am not here to please you or to engage you in any confrontation.

You started to fuck me up and I have the right to fuck you back. Fair and square.

It is nothing personal. It's strictly business.

Please don't pretend to act civil when your mean streak is so obvious - target kopi is your agenda here.

Talking about civility, why don't you take upon those brutal, uncivilized, vulgar and obscene forummers???

Why don't you comment on I H P 's serial infractions and his legendary KNNBPCB RED LANTERN!!!! Got no balls??? Got no guts???

Only Kopi is so easy to bait and fuck!!! So don't act like a civil person when you are in fact a mean clone of the CCCCCbye Gang!!!!

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just show me where I used abusive language on you .

of course I agree with you.

I am a poor testimony to what I said I stood for.

It's totally acceptable. I am not here to please you or to engage you in any confrontation.

You started to fuck me up and I have the right to fuck you back. Fair and square.

It is nothing personal. It's strictly business.

Please don't pretend to act civil when your mean streak is so obvious - target kopi is your agenda here.

Talking about civility, why don't you take upon those brutal, uncivilized, vulgar and obscene forummers???

Why don't you comment on I H P 's serial infractions and his legendary KNNBPCB RED LANTERN!!!! Got no balls??? Got no guts???

Only Kopi is so easy to bait and fuck!!! So don't act like a civil person when you are in fact a mean clone of the CCCCCbye Gang!!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

what do you think of my reputation in sbf?

you deserve a SBF PBM Kim Pai in recognition of your contributions to the endless laughter we've enjoyed through these years! :smile::smile::smile:

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes some of his posts are quite funny.

you deserve a SBF PBM Kim Pai in recognition of your contributions to the endless laughter we've enjoyed through these years! :smile::smile::smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

THanks bro..but i dun feel the need to deserve anything.. just posting for fun..no need to be soooo get into it...

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reputation of being Kiasu (spelt with a Capital K) is undeniably important in such context !:o:rolleyes: