• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: what is your age?

I am in my mid 20s but will likely kick the bucket before LKY judging from the way things are going.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C

ya i was one of those fishermen that you saw. Do you recall during that era sometimes our haul would include mermaids?

i was born when sg was still a fishing village. no kidding. i remember fishermen hauling fish from the water. :o

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am turning 40, is it too late or too old to apply for migration?:o

share your experience...

serious...no nonsense

40 still can migrate, if you u hit 45 than Australia will ban you,
but Canada will accept you!

topspin

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Some in the mid 20s and some in the late 60s , I am right in between just pushing 40 this year.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How old is boss sam?:biggrin:

He probably born when Sinkieland was swampland (just upgraded from fishing village) and old enough to remember answering nature's call with a metal bucket shared by 50 families! LOL, much older than me if true but he tells many lies.

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
beautiful sunday

how did you spend your beautiful sunday, actually s'pore is a nice place but some greedy and unscrupulous cronies spoil the whole environment...

i am reminiscing the good old days when i was younger and having fun, just like this song:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gq28UQmxDnw?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SU8ZER0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: beautiful sunday

My my my beautiful sunday..........

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eR446LDwhZc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;v-RinRrz6DA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-RinRrz6DA[/video]