• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

COE Increases Will Help Singapore Achieve The Monet Carlo Standard of Living!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the proud owner of a Mercedes Benz S 65 AMG, I am happy to observe that the quality of cars in Singapore has improved by leaps and bounds. There are more luxury brans cars on the road, more Mercedes, Ferraris, Lambos, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, BMWs, Audis etc and less cheapo brands like Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Kia. This is good news for Singapore as tourists visiting Singapore will know that our country can be as good, if not better, than Monte Carlo. I hope the govt will further increase the COEs so that only the premium cars will be seen on the roads.

Already, these brands, ranging from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Rolls-Royce, are poised to garner about 46 per cent of sales this year.

High-end cars winning market race as COE supply shrinks
Higher COE prices and tighter supply help drive up sales

Published on Dec 3, 2011

Porsche and other luxury cars in the showroom at Sungei Kadut. Already, these brands, ranging from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Rolls-Royce, are poised to garner about 46 per cent of sales this year. --ST PHOTO: TED CHENBy Christopher Tan, Senior Correspondent
Premium brands are expected to account for more than half of new car sales next year as the certificate of entitlement (COE) supply shrinks to an all-time low and prices remain high.

Already, these brands, ranging from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Rolls-Royce, are poised to garner about 46 per cent of sales this year.

This is up from 33 per cent last year and below 10 per cent in the past several decades.

Audi Singapore managing director Reinhold Carl predicted: 'The premium brands will account for more than half of new car sales next year.'

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
mint-green-sheep-s-backside-baby-body.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
monet carlo is carlo the imitation artist attempting to reproduce a monet. monte carlo, monaco the state, restricts number of citizenships to 38k. you have to be a celebrity or multi-millionaire to seek a pr.

Meltdown

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the proud owner of a Mercedes Benz S 65 AMG, I am happy to observe that the quality of cars in Singapore has improved by leaps and bounds. There are more luxury brans cars on the road, more Mercedes, Ferraris, Lambos, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, BMWs, Audis etc and less cheapo brands like Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Kia. This is good news for Singapore as tourists visiting Singapore will know that our country can be as good, if not better, than Monte Carlo. I hope the govt will further increase the COEs so that only the premium cars will be seen on the roads.

I agree. The lesser mortal peasants must be relegated to taking MRT, buses, and taxis. They ought to be priced out of the private car market if Singapore is going to reduce road congestion and become the Monaco of Asia.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. The lesser mortal peasants must be relegated to taking MRT, buses, and taxis. They ought to be priced out of the private car market if Singapore is going to reduce road congestion and become the Monaco of Asia.

The lesser mortals should not even be taking the taxi..:mad::mad:
Taxis are for tourists, FTs and elites when their Continental cars are sent for repair!

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lesser mortals should not even be taking the taxi..:mad::mad:
Taxis are for tourists, FTs and elites when their Continental cars are sent for repair!

You been taking anger management classes? This is an improved post. You usually start with "You retarded gay dog!"

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dredd said:
You been taking anger management classes? This is an improved post. You usually start with "You retarded gay dog!"

Is this the same Clinton? Or is he a stand-in for the real him?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meltdown said:

Isn't the COE system's main objective to drive off the marginal owners?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published on Dec 3, 2011

Porsche and other luxury cars in the showroom at Sungei Kadut. Already, these brands, ranging from BMW, Mercedes-Benz and Audi to Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Rolls-Royce, are poised to garner about 46 per cent of sales this year. --ST PHOTO: TED CHENBy Christopher Tan, Senior Correspondent
Premium brands are expected to account for more than half of new car sales next year as the certificate of entitlement (COE) supply shrinks to an all-time low and prices remain high.

This is up from 33 per cent last year and below 10 per cent in the past several decades.

Audi Singapore managing director Reinhold Carl predicted: 'The premium brands will account for more than half of new car sales next year.'

sigh..............stop making a fool of yourself lah, bro..............

people are bored of your nonsense liao lah.................

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
sigh..............stop making a fool of yourself lah, bro..............

people are bored of your nonsense liao lah.................

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

Stop following me around the forum trying to smell my fart even though it will increase you IQ by a point or 2!:oIo::oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day that no peasants are driving cars on our pristine roads will be the day we have achieved our Swiss Standard of Living! Death too all dirty poor peasants!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Published on Dec 3, 2011

you mean Matchbox now got make toy S65 AMG liao ah...........

clinton444

Alfrescian
Loyal

I agree with Clinton666. :smile:

I just upgrade my old car to a LEXUS. with the higher COEs and the recent curb on car loans up to 50% of the car price and loan period of 5 years, I can now see less new cars in my carpark.

When the COEs was $10,000 and car loan up to 10 years, KNN any Tom Dick Harry also can own a car. My carpark was full and when I came home late, I have to parked at the roof top. :m

There are also some mother fuckers at my carpark driving 7 years old car but still think their car is valuable. :smile:

These are the types of people who cannot afford to buy new cars with the higher COEs and new ruling by MAS.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The day that no peasants are driving cars on our pristine roads will be the day we have achieved our Swiss Standard of Living! Death too all dirty poor peasants!

You are flooded with million of PRC, Pinoy & Indian, Foreign trash, these trash will not appreciate
if u drive, Ferrari, Lambo, BMW, Mercedes, these papaya gahmen make one mistake after another,
by the time they're voted OUT in 2016 they will wondering why they are out cold!! a post mortem
to their failure will be too late!

Last edited:

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another requirement our government should impose when issuing or renewing driver's licenses is that the applicants must meet minimum income or net worth criteria. A minimum annual income of S$123K (US$ 100K) or minimum net worth of S$ 1.23-M (US$ 1-M) excluding the value of HDB flats is a good idea to eliminate poor dirty peasants from our roads.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is pretty classic. Clinton not having a secretary to proofread his essays. I find so many mistakes in his grammar.:(

Usually he writes much better, perhaps he's drunk or had swallowed too much PAP cum.:eek: