• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Bull Market For COEs Continue!! $141k For Big Car, $105k For Small Car! Majulah PAP!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
COMMIESsFT%20(6).jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The one and only reason why the COE is so high is because of the influx of wealthy foreigners given PR and shitizenships like toilet paper. They can afford to buy cars with the laundered money, and so they jack up the COE

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daft Sinkies still believe that COE prices are caused by market forces. LOL. :biggrin:
Daft Sinkies still believe that their HDB belongs to them. LOL.
Daft Sinkies still believe that they will get to see all their money. LOL.
Daft Sinkies still believe that every 5 years they decide the elections. LOL.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only upper class people should be able to own cars. If we can maintain COE prices above $140k for the next 10 years, we'll weed out most of the low SES car owners.
No need 10yrs. At current high mortgage environment... We shall see fundamental changes before 2026...Enjoy Boss

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why donch they just call a tax a tax.

A Certificate of Entitlement makes it less painful to pay ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask why sinkies think that it is ok to pay Coe just to buy a car? Such programming infection is too deep into sinkies head already?

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I ask why sinkies think that it is ok today Coe just to buy a car? Such programming infection is too deep I to sinkies head already?
Sinkies have no room to manoeuvre. How to circumvent COE? In western countries, they would consider this a infringement of their right to personal mobility. Physically Disabled, or those in the family who are disabled, those eith old parents,and with young children should be exempted.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies have no room to manoeuvre. How to circumvent COE? In western countries, they would consider this a infringement of their right to personal mobility. Physically Disabled, or those in the family who are disabled, those eith old parents,and with young children should be exempted.

You can always take the bus or mrt. Driving is not a necessity in Singapore. Not unless you're a white collared professional

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's all about balls to change the Coe system. Personally, I will not agree to it and allow myself to pay Coe to get a car. I am too much self respect, dignity and intelligence for allowing myself to do that.

I would respect a person much more if he just own a cheap proton and even park it just next to the Malaysia custom. No Coe. Or if u have the funds, u can just get a car in countries u frequent. There are more space and road to drive ur car in other countries. Some country got a car track for u to do ur fast car if u r into that.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not indicating to manouver the COE ruling. I am talking about TOTALLY NOT complying to it.

People who pay COE just to get their car have totally NO self-respect to themselves as a citizen. COE is just a way they are telling you to bend down and let them screw you. And the local news media is programming you to tell you that it is ok to be screwed in the ass this way. And Sinkies buy into it.

Only pple like me who show middle-finger to most PAP policies can see through their bullshit. You want to have personal self-respect, then move out of Sg and get a car in your new foreign homeland. No need to go far, just across the causeway to JB is enough.

How strong and courageous are you in giving yourself self-respect? I already pass the vaccine test, i tell the PAP to shove the vaccine up their own ass.

Now i show them how i can live a life without them (100% better off without them) and thrive.... and be near enough to them to show them how i thrive in life in my new foreign land.

Last edited:

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn it's to bluff dumb sinkies,later on will shoot up more, stupid sinkies just to make u happy ,u got money to buy,lol

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Of course u can circumvent COE. I do it all the time. Ownership cost is about $700 a month.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I am not indicating to manouver the COE ruling. I am talking about TOTALLY NOT complying to it.

People who pay COE just to get their car have totally NO self-respect to themselves as a citizen. COE is just a way they are telling you to bend down and let them screw you. And the local news media is programming you to tell you that it is ok to be screwed in the ass this way. And Sinkies buy into it.

Only pple like me who show middle-finger to most PAP policies can see through their bullshit. You want to have personal self-respect, then move out of Sg and get a car in your new foreign homeland. No need to go far, just across the causeway to JB is enough.

How strong and courageous are you in giving yourself self-respect? I already pass the vaccine test, i tell the PAP to shove the vaccine up their own ass.

Now i show them how i can live a life without them (100% better off without them) and thrive.... and be near enough to them to show them how i thrive in life in my new foreign land.
I have always owned a car in Singapore. In fact, several at the same time. I love cars. And the last few cars I own, I don't pay COE on it. If sinkies are willing to think out of the box, they can do the same thing too.