• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Civil servant, 26, forks out a whopping $6,000 just to propose to his girlfriend

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam, are u bipolar again? Forgot your meds? How dare u criticize the PAP and call them grotesque (even though they are).

Nothing to do with being bipolar. Being the best government in the world while imparting inhumane and soul destroying values are not mutually exclusive.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
proposal1.jpg

What a beauty. I think a real man should pay at least $60k to propose to such a wonderful creature.

$6k is just being cheapskate.

Fuck, she got arms bigger than me. She makes her living as a female arm wrestler? what kind of an adult woman still fancies hello kitty?

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's hope and wish they will stay married to each other for life. So easy to splurge on cosmetics, but living the marred, er married, life isnt that rosy.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Until now no one can dig out which ministry this sinkie male is from? I think I open plate :biggrin:

1. MOE and stat boards
2. MOH and stat boards
3. MOM and stat boards
4. MOL and stat boards
5. MSF and stat boards
6. MOL and stat boards
7. All other ministries

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The $6000 would have been better spend on some plastic surgery procedures and liposuction for her. After that, than see whether want to propose or not lah.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does not even qualify for the $40 category fish tank variety.

I think her category, FOC also hard to find takers.

Sorry just being mean. Afterall, the saying was and has always been is...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And that silver serpents who is a already a specky probably had his eye sight 'corrected' wrongly!! LoL

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

May I be so bold as to politicise this thread
Me thinks better to fork out time and effort
Not just money mind you to woo females
Of higher calibre in body and mind like this

[video=youtube;HAEdoA74ZCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAEdoA74ZCE[/video]