• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Choose Your Next Moderator Here And

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All The Best.

It is with a heavy heart that I started this thread. I had thought that this would be a lengthy post and all my grievances could be aired here. But as I sat down and ponder over it, I found that there is nothing more for me to say or argue. I do not enjoy this forum anymore.

Thank you Sammyboy Forum for making my every train and bus journey fulfilling.

Thank you to all the people who taught me to be smarter either by kind advice or by your merciless stabbings.

Lastly, thank you Leongsam for giving me the chance. I have learnt alot.

Good luck guys in choosing your new moderator.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All The Best.

It is with a heavy heart that I started this thread. I had thought that this would be a lengthy post and all my grievances could be aired here. But as I sat down and ponder over it, I found that there is nothing more for me to say or argue. I do not enjoy this forum anymore.

Thank you to all the people who taught me to be smarter either by kind advice or by your merciless stabbings.

Bo, are you not going to meet me before you retire ?..

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All The Best.

Sorry to hear you are leaving, we are none the wiser, each day is a new day we learnt about our environment and the ppl we deal with.

take it in stride and not let them run you down.....wish you all the best.....:smile:

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can check-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

Until Sam Leong says so, ok?

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess Raiders was really frustrated with Ah Screw regarding the moderator duties and the latest incident was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro CLone wouLd be a great choice..givng that impartiaL repLy each time he poses his Q & A..

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All The Best.

knn you... like tat call brothers ahh...

i vote ah sia kia I_Hate_Pappies to be the mod... sweeeee bor ???

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All The Best.

Why so emo..be like Me...heck care about what people type or write in here...

Last edited:

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
My vote goes to Postnew.

Man of few words.

lights up the forum.

no political bias, at least not shown.

unlikely to have any enemies.

I believe the most important quality of a moderator is that he/she must be neutral, not necessary to say too much(some don't even know he/she existed), and also must be able to spend a lot of time in the forums, at least 4 hours a day. Remember Red Shogun?